Japanese Beauty Haul | RMK, Suqqu and DHC

12 comments


I adore Korean Beauty so much, so I thought I would try out some other East-Asian beauty products, this time from Japan. In this post, I shall be talking you though my latest Japanese Beauty additions. From RMK, to DHC and SUQQU, in this post you shall be discovering skincare and makeup products from some of the most famous beauty brands in Japan...

RMK Beauty

RMK Color Lipgloss

Since around last November, I have been besotted with Lipgloss. As you probably know, lipstick is my biggest love but lipgloss is quickly becoming a close runner-up! Many people think that lipgloss is nowhere near as pigmented as lipstick but those people are so wrong, especially when it comes to the RMK Color Lipgloss ranges. Rich, highly-pigmented colour pay-off in the most amazing glossy, sheeny, shiny formula - these glosses are a godsend for any lover of lipstick. I particularly love the pinky shade out of the two (burgundy and pink). The baby pink hued lipgloss is so natural, incredibly pretty and covers any imperfections on your lips with ease. I really, really, really love these lip glosses.

RMK Lip Jelly Gloss

If highly pigmented glosses aren't for you and you personally prefer a more natural, neutral lip look, then these high-shine jelly glosses by RMK will be right up your street. Still pigmented but in a more understated nature, these glosses shine like nothing I have ever seen before. These glosses look wet, which is something that is incredibly on-trend at the moment, they also have a gorgeous iridescent sheen to them. I really love these glosses for days that I'm going for more of a fresh and glow-y makeup look.

RMK Nail Color

Nail polish is practically a necessity for me. I can't go a day without having my nails neatly presented, especially in pretty shades like these two. Pinks and nudes are perfect for spring/summer, which is why I chose these gorgeous shades. These nail polishes cover any imperfections, ridges or lumps on the nail surface, which is perfect if you aren't blessed with perfect nail beds.

SUQQU

SUQQU Blend Color Eyeshadow in '13 Akanezora'

Pink eyeshadows give me life, especially when they're as shimmery and sparkly as this gorgeous palette. Perfect for springtime, this pink hued palette shimmers under the sun rays, contours your eye lids perfect and complaints every spring ensemble in my wardrobe. It's rare that you stumble across a gorgeous compact eye palette that contains everything you need for a glowing eye look. Pink shadows are so difficult to get right, which is why I can't praise this palette enough.


SUQQU Scented Hydrating Mist

Hydrating facial mists are beyond perfect for this time of the year. When the weather is altering from cold to warm and from warm to even warmer, our skin can become dry and lacklustre, which is why I just adore facial mists. For a while I was using an AEOS Refreshing Hydrating Mist, but I ran out during the winter, which is why I decided to try out this SUQQU Scented Hydrating Mist. The gorgeous fragrance caresses your face whilst the water droplets sink into your skin, absorbing before your very eyes. This mist leaves your skin feeling refreshed and revived - perfect for any weather, any skin type and the best thing is - you can use this with a full face of makeup!

DHC

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Cleansing oils are a massive must-have for me. I find that using cleansing oils really help to remove any dirt, particles or makeup from my pores, especially after taking my makeup off. I tend to use cleansing oils once I have removed my makeup with a facial wipe, then the oil will pick up any left over residue, dirt and makeup. 


DHC Face Wash

This face wash is divine. I'm a massive lover of facial washes, especially when they're as pearlescent as this one! This facial wash lathers up really well and doesn't have a nasty smell like some I have used in the past. I only use facial washes that either smell pleasant of pretty damn amazing and this one falls under both categories! With a handy pump, this facial wash sits on the side of my bath perfectly and pumps perfectly onto my Magnitone. 


DHC Quick Film Smoother

Under foundation primers are something that I just adore. For the past year and a half I have been using the L'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Primer and loving every second, but since trying out the DHC Quick Film Smoother, I have been besotted with this also. Not only does the packaging appeal to my aesthetic of gold hued makeup packing, but the product itself works wonders on my skin. Smoothing our every fine line around my eyes and every blemish on my chin, forehead and nose, this multitasking primer really is a godsend.

I absolutely adore East-Asian beauty products. I have discovered some incredible gems by some amazing brands. DHC, SUQQU and RMK are brands that I'll definitely continue to purchase in the near future. The quality of each of these brands is second to none.

Have you tried any Japanese or Korean beauty products? If you have, let me know in the comments below. If you haven't, let me know what you like the look of from my above purchases.














SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. Great haul! I Love the sound of the smoothing primer xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of the deep cleansing oil! Im really loving oil products lately.

    Emmy | EmmysBeautyCave | Giveaway WIN Urban Decay, ColourPop & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore oil products too - you'll definitely LOVE this!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. I love korean makeup but I'm yet to try japanese makeup :) The lipglosses sound lovely, when I use gloss, I do prefer them to be quite natural, if not I would use just a regular lipstick with clear gloss on top, it saves me some money, hihi. The eyeshadow quad also looks really pretty, I love how asian trends are all about enhancing your natural beauty.

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try out some Japanese beauty products - they're truly amazing! And me too, I definitely love how asian beauty is about enhancing rather than altering! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. I think I haven't tried any asian makeup, only skincare products. In fact I am obsessed, I placed three orders two months ago and I want to order more, this time I will include some makeup too!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skincare is incredible, isn't it!? I just adore it all so much. Definitely try to order some makeup!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. I don't have much experience with Japanese beauty, but I have been meaning to try the SUQQU Hydrating facial mist. I have heard great things about it.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need to try it. Ever since I first purchased it - I've been obsessed!! - Mollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read your blog post, nice articles. By the way, we are running a amazing blog @BleuBeaute of skincare products, to keep your skin glowing and radiant. From serums, to creams, and oils, you will be amazed by what you see. Read More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Very cool pics:-)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig