Luxury Beauty: New launches for Spring

14 comments

There's been some amazing new beauty launches just recently and I just have to share them with you all. From fun fragrances to liquid matte lipsticks, gorgeous highlighters and a mascara to challenge your faux eyelashes - keep on reading to discover some hot off of the press beauty launches!

Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture

For many, many years now, me and my mum have been absolutely besotted with fragrances by Juicy Couture. Their bottles are always presented in the most gorgeous way imaginable, their fragrances have this incredible uniqueness about them and each fragrance is different, fabulous and incredibly elegant. Juicy Couture's *BRAND NEW* fragrance 'Viva La Juicy Sucré' is an indulgent, delightful and incredibly heady fragrance. With top notes of sparkling Mandarin, juicy Red Currant and Brazilian Gardenia; mid notes of Orange Flower, Jasmine Sambac Blossom, Peach Nectar and Almond Cream and base notes of Vanilla, Sandalwood and crushed Cocoa Beans. This fragrance is a fun interpretation of Juicy Couture's classic 'Viva La Juicy' fragrance, which I for one adore to pieces! All Juicy Couture fragrances come encased in the most gorgeous bottle, but the Viva La Juicy Sucré bottle is in a league of its own. With a gold cupcake inspired base, creamy frosting finish (frosting only available on 50ml and 100ml) and a playful pink polka dot bow. This fragrance is both playful and seductive. Retailing at just £37 for 30ml (pictured in this post), £50 for 50ml and £69 for 100ml - how can you not #EatDessertFirst? Available from Juicy Couture stores and Juicy Couture online.


Elizabeth Arden Beauty Launches 

Elizabeth Arden have launched some gorgeous products over recent months. I shall be sharing with you my top three beauty launches; their PREVAGEⓇ Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 30, their Lasting Impression Mascara and their Beautiful Color Moisturising Matte Lipstick.

PREVAGEⓇ Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 30

Naturally glowing skin is something that every woman craves. Evenly toned skin is so hard to come by these days, especially with the increase of pollution and the way that different cosmetics can damage our skin. Elizabeth Arden's award winning range, PREVAGEⓇ have combined their renowned anti-aging powers with foundation to create this innovative, incredibly luxurious fluid foundation. This foundation contains Hydra-Pigments, Idebenone (an exclusive antioxidant which protects the skin from free radicals), Vitamin C (which boosts the skin's natural collagen) and an Antioxidant Complex (which is a potent blend including Ferulic Acid, Green Tea and Thiotane). Upon initial application I was surprised at the shade, I ordered shade 2 thinking that this would be light enough for my pale skin tone but to be honest, it's slightly darker/deeper than I had anticipated, although still fully wearable, next time I will definitely get shade 1. If you're pale like me, I definitely suggest getting a shade lighter than you usually would. During application you can see each and every blemish, imperfection and fine line just disappear, as if by magic! My skin always looks luminous, radiant and incredibly hydrated when I apply this gorgeous foundation. Retailing at £45, this luxurious foundation is totally worth every single penny - without a doubt!

Lasting Impression Mascara

Mascaras are generally hit and miss. You either find your holy grail favourite almost instantly or you're forever on the hunt for your mascara soul mate, if you will. I was on the hunt for my soul mate in mascara form, but I have now found my holy grail! I have tried many mascaras in my time and only very few have been good'ens. It's so difficult to find a mascara that doesn't clump, flake, smudge, transfer or stream down your face in the rain but brace yourselves, girls - I have discovered your new best friend. Containing Elizabeth Arden's powerful Ceramide technology, the Lasting Impression Mascara lengthens, strengthens and thickens your lashes before your very eyes, literally! I adore this mascara as it not only makes my lashes look great there and then, but it also provides them with the TLC that they need. Super thick, long and strong lashes for just £22 - no, you're not dreaming.

Beautiful Color Moisturising Matte Lipstick

As you are all probably well aware of by now, I am a massive lipstick fan (well, hoarder). I just can't stop buying lipsticks. I have well over 100 lipsticks and doubt I'll be checking myself into lipstick rehab anytime soon (as you'll understand a little more further down this post). I'm a sucker for a red lipstick, especially when the packaging is as cute and classic as this. Upon initial application, I was pleasantly surprised - although this lipstick states that it's 'matte' it doesn't feel matte at all, instead it feels smooth, silky and incredibly hydrating. Throughout the day I needed very little touch-ups, maybe once after my lunch and then again before I headed home from college. On the whole, I feel that this incredible lipstick is truly amazing and I definitely want to invest in some other shades. I'm quite liking the look of Raspberry and Rose Petal - they look like stunning shades that would be perfect for Spring/Summer! At just £21, these lipsticks are definitely worth the money!


Urban Decay's VICE Liquid Matte Lipsticks

Urban Decay's infamous VICE lipsticks are loved worldwide. I own five of VICE lipsticks and I personally love them and don't know how I could live without them, especially the shade 714 in Comfort Matte! After hearing about Urban Decay's NEW launch - the VICE Liquid Matte Lipsticks, I just haaaad to try them out and I was especially hyped over the fact that 714 was being transformed into a liquid matte lippy, as only 20 have been morphed (so far..)! Let me just start off by saying WOW. These lipsticks have given me life. I honestly can't praise these lipsticks enough. Being the lipstick hoarder that I am, I know my lipsticks pretty well and NONE of my 100+ lipsticks compare to these little gems. If you're looking for a lipstick that won't budge throughout the entire day, won't leave lipstick stains on your cup of coffee, will be kiss proof, won't wear off when you each and won't need ANY touch ups throughout the day, just say hello to these godsends. At just £15.50, these lipsticks are a complete and utter bargain. The shades I have below are (from left to right); ZZ - a gorgeous lilac which I LOVE for this time of the year, 714 - my ultimate favourite red lipstick and Amulet - a metallic brown hued nude.

KIKO Spring 2.0 Limited Edition Collection

Kiko is a brand I have loved for the past 3 years and a brand that's affordable yet highly professional and renowned in the world of makeup artistry. Their brand new limited edition spring collection 'Spring 2.0' is a fun, fresh and highly innovative collection which is inspired by Spring's growing light. Inspired by nature, the packaging and products themselves encapsulate the vibe of Spring 2017. If you're looking for a glowing complexion, bright eyes and popping lips - look no further. The two below products that you can see is the Natural Colour Highlighter in Iridescent Rose and the Natural Colour Radiant Blush in Breathtaking Azalea.



Burt's Bees 8-hour moisturising natural lipsticks

If you're after a lipstick that will hold out for 8 hours while moisturising your lips at the same time, Burt's Bees' new launch will be right up your street. With 18 versatile shades which deliver bold and pigmented colour, a smooth satin finish, 8-hour moisture and 100% natural ingredients including raspberry seed and moringa oils. The shades I picked up from this new launch were Fuchsia Flood, Scarlett Soaked and Iced Iris. Each lipstick is incredibly hydrating and lasts for a very long while too, which is perfect for those long days in the office, at college or hitting the shops. Retailing at just £9.99 each, these lipsticks are both affordable and a no-brainer!


What do you think about the above new launches? Spring is such a wonderful time of the year and a time that we can sport dewy makeup that glows under the cool sun rays. What are you lusting over from the above? Please do let me know in the comments section below!














SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. I cannot keep up with all the new arrivals and launches, there are so many lovely products I want to buy. I am a lipstick hoarder too, I just cannot stop buying lipsticks.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? There's just so many different new launches, it's so hard to keep up with the forever growing influx! Glad to know that there are fellow lipstick hoarders reading my posts! Haha! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love the VICE lipsticks... ♥
    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they!? - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. You've got some great products. Loved the lipsticks, also the blush and highlighter.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nina! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. I do like how you've displayed the above-it looks very spring-themed and all. I love the beautiful colourful moisturizing lipstick-the boldness of the colours is fantastic. I also like Kiko's Spring range.

    BBB x www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much, my love! Thank you so much for reading. - Mollie xx

      Delete
  6. All of these products looks great! thanks for sharing and giving us a very detailed review!

    Darriyan xx
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, beautiful! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  7. These all look so exciting! I'm allergic to the Vice lipsticks, so I'm hoping that the the liquid versions are going to be ok for me. Urban Decay always come out with such fantastic shades! I'm really intrigued by the Burts Bees lipsticks and their packaging is so pretty. I definitely need to pick up some Kiko products, they always look lovely! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Tania! Oh no, that's terrible. I really hope that the Liquid Vice Lipsticks are going to be okay for you. The Burt's Bees lipsticks are perfect and super hydrating, I really do love them, although I wish that the pinks were slightly deeper. The KIKO Spring 2.0 range is amazing and I really want to purchase the rest of the collection! Thank you for reading - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig