How I achieve full, defined and natural brows

3 comments

I have been trying to achieve bold brows for as long as I can remember. I've tried every brow product out there - pigmented wax, pomades, brow pencils, brow mascaras and brow powders. Although these things work for me, they don't always ensure my brows look bold yet natural, sometimes the products mentioned above can cause my brows to look 'painted on', sluggish and horribly unnatural. In recent months, I have been using these two amazing brow products to achieve naturally bold brows...

My eyebrows consist of pretty fine/light hair. Although I'm a natural dark brunette, my eyebrows have never seemed to match in perfect harmony. Before investing in the Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit, I had been meaning to get my eyebrows professional tinted for about two years, but I just never got around to it. So when I got this lifesaver of an eyebrow dye kit, my eyebrows could rejoice.

So how did I get along with the Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit? On first impressions I was incredibly excited. I couldn't wait to rip open the packet and mix together the two ingredients that would give me deep, bold and super natural brunette brows. Within this kit, you get a Dye Cream and a Activator Solution, alongside a spoolie, mixer and plastic packaging which doubles up as a little mixing bowl. I followed the instructions that came inside the pack and mixed the products as described. Once a creamy brown cream-like formula has formed, you apply it to your brow hairs using a spoolie. I have found that it doesn't matter how messy it may look upon application (within reason) as the dye will only dye your eyebrow hairs, NOT your skin, which is a godsend! I usually follow the instructions where it says you can do it twice to achieve deeper brows and this works amazingly well for me. Once it's been left on for the required amount of time (2–5 minutes), I remove with a face wipe and then cleanse my face and carry out my daily skincare regime. Now my brows finally match my hair - which is fantastic and means I'm so much more comfortable wearing little or no makeup.

Once my eyebrows have been dyed using the Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit, my brows will stay looking bold, deep and natural for around 6 weeks, but I tend to re-apply the dye once a week/fortnight. Once they have been dyed, when the morning comes and it's time to apply my daily makeup, I just can't resit but add a touch of brow powder or brow mascara. My favourite brow powder to use on a daily basis would have to be the Fab Brows Brow Duo in Chocolate. This kit helps you to achieve the perfect ombré eyebrow look in seconds. Comprising of a lighter shade for the head of your brows and a much deeper shade for the tail of your brows, this incredible kit ensures my brows look natural and not harshly deep at all.

How do you keep your eyebrows looking bold, defined and natural? Let me know your secrets in the comments below..












SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I really need to try brow tinting as it sounds like such a good way to make the most of what you've got xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a great product.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to check out the Fab Brows Duo. I love having two powder shades for my brows, as my tails are quite sparse, so need much more definition than the main body does. I currently have one of the Sigma Brow Powder Duos and have been really impressed with it! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig