A new beauty concept.. Beauty Pie Makeup

15 comments

Beauty Pie is a new concept that will change the way we buy makeup forever. If you're a beauty addict like myself but hate the steep price tags that sometimes come with luxury beauty products, you're going to LOVE Beauty Pie. Keep on reading to find out a little more about this incredible new brand...

Usually a luxury lipstick would set us back £20, but when you become a member of Beauty Pie, a luxury lipstick will only cost you £2.84. Yep, you did read that right. Just under £3 for a creamy, luxurious and highly pigmented lipstick. Beauty Pie is a no brainer and a new concept I just adore.

In today's post, I shall be talking you through and reviewing in depth a few of Beauty Pie's most popular products. From their 5-star-rated foundation, to their super creamy lipsticks, to their incredible One Powder Wonder, you'll be discovering some of your new holy grail makeup must haves!

Great Skin Foundation | Fair 200 Buttermilky

£4.75 members-only | RRP: £30
This incredible foundation is unlike anything I have ever used before. My usual holy grail foundation, Bourjois Healthy Mix is amazing, but is nowhere near as good as Beauty Pie's Great Skin Foundation. This foundation is in a whole different league of its own. I find it so difficult to find the perfect foundation which suits my skin tone seamlessly, my skin is incredibly pale but has a slight yellow undertone. Usually the foundations I try have very peachy undertones, which can be incredibly annoying, but not Beauty Pie. Beauty Pie's foundation in Fair 200 Buttermilky fits my skintone flawlessly, blends in seamlessly and covers any spot, blemish or imperfection I may have with ease.

One Powder Wonder | Uberlucent Universal

£3.68 members-only | RRP: £26
At first I was very dubious of this product, but nonetheless, incredibly excited to try it out. beauty Pie's Uberlucent Universal One Powder Wonder is nothing short of a miracle. Apply over the top of their Great Skin Foundation for the most flawless base that has a soft focus look, a mattified complexion and makeup that has been set into place perfectly. Suitable for any skintone, this incredible powder will suit absolutely anybody. No questions asked.

Uber Curl Drama Mascara | Jet Black

£2.16 members-only | RRP: £20
Mascaras are staple pieces within every woman's makeup bag, I think I own around 10 spares!? And that still isn't enough.. right girls!? Anyway, this incredible Uber Curl Mascara by Beauty Pie is nothing short of amazing. The uniquely shaped wand hugs and elongates the lashes to ensure they're curled to their fullest potential and the mascara formula itself is jet black, as described, incredibly pigmented, doesn't smudge or transfer.

Futurelipstick Matte | Cowboy Nude

£2.24 members-only | RRP: £20
This lipstick is incredible. It's really rare to find a traditional-style lipstick with a matte formula that doesn't dry out your lips. The shade I have is Cowboy Nude, which is a beautiful nude hue, similar to Kylie Jenner's signature lip look. The colours are in real-life are identical to what you see on Beauty Pie's website, which makes ordering makeup so much easier. The Futurelipstick by Beauty Pie is incredible and I can't recommend it enough, especially if you're after that gorgeous, classic nude lip.

Superglazy Lip Gloss | Hello Petal

£2.16 members-only | RRP: £19
I've only just recently started to wear lip glosses. For years I had the misconception that they were incredibly sticky and gloopy, but just recently I have re-kindled my love for them. This gorgeous Beauty Pie Superglazy Lip Gloss in the shade 'Hello Petal' is the most gorgeous depthy light pink. These Superglazy Lip Glosses by Beauty Pie are one-part balm and three-parts luminosity. Packed with antioxidants, this incredible gloss not only looks beautiful, but it also ensures your lips feel beautiful, nourished and moisturised.


Each product from Beauty Pie that I have tried is absolutely incredible. I adore every product and can't wait to purchase some more. I have my eye on their red lipsticks (do I need anymore? Probably not.. but yes. Yes I do) and I also reckon that I'll be re-purchasing their foundation 1,000 times over, because it's just so good. Beauty Pie will also be releasing a whole load of NEW and INNOVATIVE products this year!! I'm so excited to see what 2017 holds for Beauty Pie and their unique new beauty concept.

Would you consider becoming a member of Beauty Pie? What are your thoughts on their makeup?












SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

  1. this looks awesome and well priced too :) thanks for sharing!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! Thank you so much for reading, have a blessed day! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of this before but the prices are extra-ordinary! Love the shade of the lipstick, so pretty! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Thank you so much for reading, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. great

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. Love it. Please check out how I balayaged my own hair!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, my love! I shall check it out right away! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. Love this great post, the pictures are amazing too,seem such good products as well. Thank you for sharing, I love to try one of the product soon!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, my love! It's such an amazing brand with incredible prices! I will definitely be re-purchasing SO much next month (I've already spent way too much money this month on makeup!!!! Oops!) - Mollie xx

      Delete
  6. Aw such a cute brand name! I can't believe the products are so cheap - I need to have a look at more of their products!! Xx

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's super cute. I saw that some of the press packages they sent to publications and fashion/beauty magazines included an ACTUAL fruit pie with 'Beauty Pie' written on the top in pastry - SUPER CUTE and such a clever marketing hack. You definitely need to have a look on their website. Their highlighter is to die for!!!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  7. I really like the name of this brand, too :) Thanks for sharing, it is really pleasant the products are that cheap.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The princes are just amazing!! This is a gorgeous brand and I love the packaging! The lipstick looks gorgeous and the foundation sounds amazing! x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauty Pie sounds amazing! Less than £2.50 for a mascara? Yes please! I definitely need to look into what becoming a member involves. The first time I saw Beauty Pie products on Instagram I did a double take, I though they were Bobbi Brown from the packaging! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig