LoveLula November 2016 Beauty Box Review

Leave a Comment

LoveLula is an online store I can't keep my distance from for too long. Stocking some of the best organic brands and products, this online store is highly addictive and I'm SO happy that they have a monthly subscription box. The box just keeps getting better, month by month. This month's box is worth a total of £50!

Within LoveLula's November Box there's a whole host of amazing products, products that I am absolutely besotted with. From skin gels to bath potions, there's something for everybody.

Humble | Sweet Pea & Verbena Hand Cream | £8.00

This beautiful hand cream from Kate Humble's skincare range, 'Humble', is a beautifully scented hand cream which sinks into the skin seamlessly. Delicate and incredibly feminine, this hand cream soothes dry, cracked hands to ensure your skin feels silky smooth, nourished and protected through the cold months. I found that after using this beautifully light hand cream, my hans felt softer, more supple and less dry by the following morning.


MOA | Fortifying Green Bath Potion Shot | £2.75

I adore the Magic Organic Apothecary and their innovative products. I especially love their Green Balm which features within their Daily Cleansing Ritual set. This Fortifying Green Bath Potion Shot is invigorating and incredibly revitalising. With detoxifying fennel, refreshing peppermint and calming fir needle, this magical bath potion will relieve any aches and pains whilst putting a spring back into your step after a long, hard day.


PHB Ethical Beauty | Skin Brighten Gel with Neroli and Immortelle | £13.95

This product is definitely my favourite product from this month's box and a product I will definitely be repurchasing in the near future - it's incredible! I suffer with blemishes and spots whilst my mum suffers with dark spots and hyper-pigmentation - we are both always trying to find a solution and it's safe to say, we've found it. This incredible Skin Brightening Gel by PHB Ethical Beauty contains some amazing ingredients that answer all of our prayers: Immortelle, which has cell regenerative properties encourage clear and radiant skin; Neroli, which is rich in Vitamin C which targets dark spots and helps to reduce discolouration; Liquorice, which has powerful inflammatory properties and Aloe Vera, which is known for it's skin healing benefits, perfect for combating acne, burns, wounds or other skin complaints.


Oils of Heaven | Organic Argan Oil Moisture Retention | £9.50

I adore facial oils so much. Ever since February this year I have been hooked on facial oils, they are perfect for ensuring your skin is packed full of nutrients and moisture too. This highly nourishing Argan Oil by Ooh! is in a handy travel size bottle too! I find that if you have acne prone skin or even oily prone skin - this means your skin is in fact lacking in moisture, therefore using a facial oil to replace any lost nutrients, moisture and naturally occurring 'good' oils will balance out your skin.


Mádara | SOS Instant Moisture and Radiance Mask | £15

Formulated with a blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Nettle and moisturising sugars, this hydrating mask will deliver water-based moisture to the skin. This mask will also strengthen your skin's protective barrier in order to prevent any further dehydration. This mask is very lightweight and leaves your skin looking youthful and glowy.


This month's LoveLula box has definitely been my favourite and I can't wait to see what's inside of next months box and share the contents with you guys! It only costs £12.50 per month to subscribe to LoveLula's Beauty Box - which I think is absolutely incredible, especially considering that each month you're receiving around £50 worth of product!

I also received a few extra products as I am a part of the LLABP, I shall be reviewing these over the next couple of months - so be sure to keep an eye out!

A photo posted by Mollie Quirk (@theperksofmolliequirk) on


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig