Haircare | Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Range Review

10 comments

Lee Stafford is an award-winning hairdresser whom launched his own range of award-winning haircare products in 2001. His haircare range is highly commended in both the hairdressing and blogging world. Today I'll be sharing my thoughts of his CoCo LoCo haircare range, keep reading to find out what I thought...

Coconut has to be my most favourite fragrance for beauty, skincare and of course haircare. Tropical, fresh and highly exotic, the scent of coconut fragranced products is the most dreamiest scent of them all, so when the opportunity to review Lee Stafford's CoCo LoCo range came along, I just could not refuse. I am always looking for new haircare products as a girl can NEVER have too many, right!? Especially when they smell of coconut!

When the opportunity arose for myself to review some products from the CoCo LoCo range by Lee Stafford, I was incredibly excited. I have seen bloggers and web influencers write about this range for such a long while so to get the chance to review was such a great honour. I have always adored Lee Stafford's haircare ranges and I love their Christmas gift sets too - but CoCo LoCo is in a league of its own... Coconut Oil provides hair with natural proteins that ensure your hair becomes stronger and healthier. Coconut Oil can repair damaged skin, so it's a no brainer to add it to a haircare product to repair damaged hair and that's exactly what Lee has done! YAY! We can now all have beautifully soft, silky, sleek and repaired hair thanks to CoCo LoCo.

The shampoo is more of a gel formula, which I like a lot. I don't know about you, but I prefer it when the shampoo I am using isn't a creamy, thick formula, I much prefer a gel like formula - I feel as though a gel like formula leaves no greasy residue in comparison to some creamy and thick formula shampoos that I have used in the past. The conditioner is equally as gorgeous and also leaves no residue. I tend to apply the shampoo all over my hair - roots and ends, whereas with my conditioner I will only apply to my ends as I feel it can weigh down my hair. But when I tried this for the first time I decided to wack it all over and I was pleasantly surprised - my hair didn't feel weighted down from the roots, instead it felt light, refreshed and airy. Not only does this haircare duo ensure my hair feels refreshed, clean and weightless, but it ensures my hair smells delicious and very tropical too. I highly recommend Lee Stafford's CoCo LoCo haircare range - it's tropical, fruity, sweet smelling, doesn't weigh down my roots and leaves my hair feeling refreshed and silky-smooth.

Lee Stafford is available from Boots and is currently on offer - 3 products for just £15! Grab some CoCo LoCo goodness while you can!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. These products sound amazing! And they involve coconut which is always a big plus :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut has to be the best scent in the world!! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  2. These sound very good!
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are incredible, I highly recommend CoCo LoCo! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  3. those products looks so refreshing xxo
    jamie
    www.jamieeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super refreshing! I adore coconut! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  4. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    www.irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for some good hair products, might give these a try! :)

    http://crankyautistic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them out! I adore them!! :D - Mollie xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig