Skincare | AEOS Optimal Essentials Kit

17 comments
Our skin is the first thing that people notice about us. It's the first thing they see and it's the thing that I'm most concerned about when it comes to beauty. I am always up for trying new brands, products and ways to make my skin smoother, more blemish free and glowing. AEOS' Optimal Essentials Skincare Kit is the perfect product for anybody looking to try and sample new skincare products that they might not be familiar with, keep reading to see what I thought of this fabulous kit.

AEOS - Active, Energised, Organic and Skincare, four things that AEOS stand by.  They use Active ingredients to feed the skin and ensure that fresh, 'living' enzymes are fed into our skin to maximise the results and to leave your skin feeling energised. AEOS like to use the most organic plant derived ingredients to formulate the purest skincare products. 

I received AEOS's Optimal Essentials Skincare Kit* in the colour 'Blue'. This kit comes in two colour options, Blue for Normal to Oily Skin and Pink for Sensitive to Dry. If you have acne or are prone to blemishes, I highly recommend going for the Blue kit, as the products within it have really helped my skin. The Pink kit would be great for dry skin, sensitive skin or even maturer skin that may need a tad more hydration.


Within the kit you receive a two rows jam-packed with goodies for your skin. The top row includes a Gentle Cleansing Lotion, Gentle Exfoliant, Energising Conditioner, Enriching Moisturiser, Beauty Body Shower and Beauty Body Lotion. The bottom row includes a Cleansing Oil, Dew Facial Wash, Refreshing Hydrating Mist and Serum.

Each of the products are opulently fragranced, which is something I simply adore. Having a gorgeous smelling beauty product ensures that you feel equally as gorgeous. I am in love with the refreshing hydrating mist, as it's so perfect for travelling and carrying around in your handbag or makeup bag. I love to keep it with me throughout the day so that I can refresh my skin whenever I feel as though it may need it. It's also perfect to spray on top of your makeup - two light spritz's and you're good to go. The Refreshing Hydrating Mist rebalances your complexion and leaves your skin feeling supple and fresh. The Cleansing Oil is a highly opulent facial oil that replenishes and rejuvenates your skin into something highly hydrated, smooth and luxuriously revived. The Gentle Exfoliant is highly moisturising, smells divine and removes any dead skin cells and impurities from your pores, which is great if you're prone to getting blackheads, whiteheads and acne in general. After using the exfoliant I will then pat my face dry before using the Enriching Moisturiser. I alternate each products' use; for example, on a Monday I will use the Exfoliant and the Moisturiser and then on the Tuesday I will use the Energising Conditioner and the Gentle Cleansing lotion before using the Serum. Each product works wonders alone or when used in conjunction with each other. The moisturiser isn't greasy and doesn't make my skin feel oily - something which is hard to find with a moisturiser. I definitely want to get the Cleansing Oil and Refreshing Hydrating Mist in full size products as I CANNOT get enough of them - they are so incredible and my new holy grail beauty products.

I highly recommend each of the products in this small but mighty kit full of AEOS's Optimal Essentials. There's a broad variety of different products to suit your skincare needs and lifestyle. Although many would argue that £68 is a hefty price tag - you need to remember that it's 100% worth it. You're getting 10 products that are opulent, luxurious and highly versatile too. If your skin is dry then I recommend the Pink kit - I have the Blue which is for oily/combination and is perfect for spot prone skin.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These products look so good! It comes with so many wonderful things to try out! It definitely looks like it is worth the money! Great post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment Amy! The products are incredible and I highly recommend AEOS! Have a lovely day! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment! I followed you too! Always looking for new lovely blogs to follow and read! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these products look like x Packaging is great and thanks for sharing x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie! The packaging is so gorgeous! Thanks for reading! xoxo

      Delete
  5. These products look amazing; I love something that is scented! Thank you for the lovely comments on our blog, I too love your blog and it's content!<3
    FloralsAndCorals//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries regarding the comments on your blog, I adore it! Thank you so so so much too! That made me smile :D xxx

      Delete
  6. ooh this looks really good I've never seen a skin care kit like this before! Thanks for sharing this really great review xx love from boilersuitbabe.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and these products look amazing :) I really like your blog Mollie, and your writting is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so so much Marina! This comment honestly means the world to me. Writing is my main passion in life and that has really made me smile and beam with happiness! Have a lovely day! Lots of love xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. Such an informative post! I love learning about new skincare brands - I have dry, sensitive skin, so I think the Pink kit would be best for me. Thank you for sharing, Mollie!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sanja! Let me know if you end up trying out the Pink kit. I totally recommend AEOS and their Optimal Essentials Kit! Than you so much for reading and also for the lovely comment. Have a lovely day sweetie! xoxo

      Delete
  9. There's certainly a great deal to find out about this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig