Beauty | Regime London Coconut Quench Capsules

10 comments

Regime London are a British brand who have a brand new premium range of nutricosmetics. Regime aim to give your skin the highest level of hydration. I was super lucky to receive a 30 day supply of their 'Coconut Quench' capsules.

Regime London's Coconut Quench capsules* contain 240g of Hyaluronic Acid and the equivalent of 4000mg of fresh coconut water, per capsule, which is unbelievable but true! These capsules are proven to hydrate your skin deeply, repair any damage caused by makeup and other cosmetics, whilst smoothing skin's texture to make applying makeup easier. Amazing right!?


On June 6th I started my 30 day course of these wonder capsules and today was my last day of taking them, so I thought I would share the incredible results with you. My skin prior to taking these capsules has always been a little oily and this can sometimes mean lack of hydration in your skin and body, this means that your skin will then over produce oil to give it hydration. Since taking these capsules, my skin hasn't been as oily due to my skin not needing to produce it's own source of hydration.

After the first week I noticed how my skin was smoother, more blemish free and slightly less oily. After two weeks, applying makeup became easier, my foundation glided on easier without the patchiness that used to occur daily. After three weeks, all of the above got a lot better and my skin also started to glow more too, which is perfect for the coming summer months. And now, on my final day, having just completed my final week, my skin is summer ready and glowing like never before. I have always struggled with oily skin but now my skin isn't oily, instead it's hydrated and supple.


My skin has improved so much and I honestly cannot believe that Regime London's Coconut Quench Capsules have done such amazing job on transforming my dull, oily and lacklustre skin into supple, oil free, hydrated and glowing skin that I am now proud to show off. Not only does my makeup glide on easier, but somedays I can even go without makeup due to my confidence improving so dramatically.

For any dubious readers who are unsure on trying these capsules; these capsules are easy to swallow, they don't hurt or get stuck in your throat like some capsules I have previously tried. These capsules really do work wonders on my skin and have ensured my skin never looks dull and drab. These capsules won't break the bank, they're affordable and available from your local Superdrug store. And finally, these capsules have been formulated by experts, experts in science, experts in skin and experts in knowing how to make our skin hydrated and gorgeous. Please don't shy away from these capsules, I really do recommend them to everybody, my mum has even gone out and bought some as she saw the results on me and wanted to see them on herself.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. That is quite a dramatic transformation, I've always just been a bit wary of pills in general. I never actually took advil even, until this year. But these capsules do sound like they truly revived your skin. One thing that I personally do that really hydrates my skin, is applying actual virgin coconut oil on it before I go to bed. I wake up with the smoothest skin I could ever dream of. I wonder which one works better though? I may look in to the pills.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin has never felt better! Just the other day, two days before finishing this course of capsules, I started applying raw virgin coconut oil by Vita Coco to my face and the capsules and coconut oil mixed in conjunction with each other work amazingly well! I recommend doing both. Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. Nice review
    Thanks for sharing

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  3. These pills sound amazing! I love the sound of them and never saw something like this before! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thank you so much for reading, I adore your blog :D x

      Delete
  4. Wow these capsules sound great! I'm glad they gave you great results! I would use tablets like these but I have a fear of taking tablets because every time I take one they get stuck in my throat and I start choking so I've just given up! Anyway great post and review! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound great, thank you for sharing a great review
    Amy x
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig