Beauty | Mermaid Body Scrub Review

11 comments

The Mermaid Body Scrub is a gorgeous coconut based body scrub that is packed with 3 different parts of a coconut. If you're looking for smooth skin with a gorgeous glow, look no further, as this gorgeous scrub will solve all of your dry skin woes!

These days everybody is obsessed with mermaids and getting smoother skin - the Mermaid Body Scrub is the perfect scrub for any mermaid lover out there in need of smoother skin. I have used many body scrubs in my time, some of which don't do the job very well. Some drugstore scrubs that work out as the same price as the Mermaid Body scrub*, barely do anything to any dry and flaky patches of my skin, but this scrub is different, this scrub works wonders on my skin to ensure I have fake free, silky smooth skin in an instant. Not only does this scrub banish your dry skin but it has anti-inflammatory properties, it locks in moisture and fights free radicals too! This scrub is Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and consists of wild harvested coconuts.

Inside this super scrub is one key ingredient - coconut of course! This scrub contains coconut shell that is ground up into a course powder that polishes your skin and stimulates blood flow which in turn helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema and the bane of my, stretch marks. Coconuts are powerful things, huh? Well, that's still not it! This scrub also contains coconut oil which acts as an anti-inflammatory for the skin. It also contains coconut sugar which rejuvenates and replenishes the skin whilst smoothing away any flakiness that may cause your skin to feel dry and rough. And finally, this wonder scrub contains a little bit of Sea Kelp and Algae - these little wondrous ingredients are highly rich in antioxidants and will lock in moisture and leave a protective barrier on the skin.



Since using this fabulous scrub by Mermaid Body, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the appearance of my skin - it glows, looks smooth and silky and most of all, it feels like satin! My skin has never looked better. My stretch marks and cellulite are diminishing day by day and my dry patches (knees, ankles and elbows) are smoother and softer. I can't thank Mermaid Body enough for transforming my skin into something beautiful, silky and smooth!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. I love a good body scrub! I'm always going back to MAC's Volcanic Ash scrub- its great- check it out if you haven't already.

    Lovely post by the way! Check out my blog here : Life Of Lau

    Lau xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I've never heard of that one before! I'll definitely go and check it out, it sounds amazing! Thank you so much for the recommendation Lau! Thanks for reading xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg I love coconut scented anything! This looks amazing! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Thanks so much for reading! Have a lovely day! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Anything mermaid related? Count me in!
    I love scrubs like these.

    Mind checking out my latest - I feature an LYDC bag!

    Alice x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Mermaids and Unicorns so if anything relates to them, I'm hooked! Thanks for the comment Alice, will defy check out your latest blog post, I LOVE LYDC bags! Thanks for reading beautiful! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love scrubs, I do them religiously twice a week and in summer my skin needs to look cleaner and smoother. This one sounds amazing, plus, it has coconut in it? Bonus!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tend to use them twice weekly too - depending on the problem area. I also use them before fake tanning as it ensures a nice even and streak free tan! Thank you so much for reading Yiota! I adore your blog, have a lovely day! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Amazing post Mollie! I love a good body scrub and this one sounds amazing, especially the name. Also your photography is really nice, I love the beach background. Love, Marina :) xxx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marina! I adore hearing that people like my photography, it's such a big passion of mine. The scrub suited a beach-themed back drop! Thanks so much for reading Marina, have a lovely day! xoxox

      Delete
  6. This scrub sounds so nice! I love anything that is related to coconut! I will have to check this out! Great post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig