Beauty | TruSelf Organics: Clear Skin Kit Review

Leave a Comment

TruSelf Organics is a cruelty free, vegan, 100% organic and completely natural skincare brand. I recently discovered them and have decided to share them and their products with you, as I think you will love them just as much as I do...

I was sent their Clear Skin Kit* which retails at $44.95 which converts to around £32.00. Their Clear Skin Kit contains 3 products that cleanse, replenish and clear up any problematic skin in a natural and organic way. The three products are their magnificent Detoxifying Mask, their Clear Skin Foaming Cleanser and their Ocean Mineral Moisturiser. I read the reviews on this incredibly trio of products for problematic skin before opting for this kit and it was the reviews that swayed me. With comments like: "Within a month's time using the Clear Skin Kit, my skin has improved so much! No harsh chemicals burning my skin, cystic acne is GONE, and my skin is no longer painfully dry! I seriously couldn't be happier with the results." It was a no-brainer and I just had to opt for this incredible kit.

I have been using this kit for a week now and my spots have dramatically dried up. I suffer with problematic and spot prone skin and have done for the majority of my life. I've tried prescribed treatments from my GP, over the counter remedies, home-made remedies and drug-store spot treatments and nothing has ever worked for the long term. Very few products that I have used previously have worked, such as LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty - but after around 4 weeks of successful use and results, my skin must have become immune from the properties which meant that it stopped working, which was incredibly annoying, but I am optimistic that I have found THE product for me that will work long-term, in the form of TruSelf Organics.

The detoxifying mask is an incredibly product which is in the form of a powder, which you then mix yourself, with a few drops of water in a small bowel or container. The mask is made from clay, along with many other organic ingredients that will replenish your skin. You leave the clay mask on for around 10-30 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of your skin. Once the mask has dried, been washed off and your skin patted dry, it's time to move on to the Clear Skin Foaming Cleanser. Simply just dispense one or two pumps of this skin clearing treatment, apply to the face with a splash of water, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. When those two treatments have been carried out it's then time to move on to the Ocean Mineral Moisturiser, which is a gorgeous, creamy and smooth textured cream. It leaves your skin feeling replenished, revived and highly hydrated. After I have done all of this I will then usually go on to apply my holy-grail skincare gel, the propolis gel by SBC.

None of TruSelf's products have harsh scents, unnatural colourings or nasty chemicals. They don't test on animals and they work a treat, they really do. I highly recommend their Clear Skin Kit, even just after one week of use, dramatic improvements are noticeable. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig