Fashion | Zandra Rhodes @ LFW SS16

Tuesday 22 September 2015



Is this the brightest most colourful and vivid showcase set for SS16?!
London Fashion Week kicked off on the 18th and I've decided to cover as many shows as humanly possible. Why? Fashion is my passion and writing about it makes me adore it even more.

First up, Zandra Rhodes...
This collection is full of bubble-gum pink, fuchsia, ethnic prints and feather motifs. This collection by the Pink Princess of Fashion, Zandra Rhodes herself, is so bright and SO fun! I believe this to be the most fun, upbeat and girly/feminine collection since Moschino's SS15 Barbie Girl collection- which I absolutely adored. I thought it was simply divine. This collection however is much more refined and mature but still remains fun and ever so chic. Zandra's initial 'Z' also features upon some of the garments which I think is a fabulous touch, leaving her mark on the fashion world and every fashionista alike who purchases a garment too.

The leaf print skirt is a personal favourite of mine and I would totally LOVE to rock up to any sophisticated or sassy event in one.. it'll be a head turner, of that I am sure. I loved the natural, barely any makeup, makeup look with the added sassy sparkles, which screams youth and fun, of course.

I adore this collection ever so much and believe it to be incredibly aesthetically pleasing. Pink, gold, blue and ethnic prints!? Could it be any more delightful!? Seriously!?

*Photo Credit* I sourced this imagery from www.theupcoming.co.uk - I did not take the photographs, nor do I own them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?