Fashion | Grey Skies

Tuesday 18 August 2015


Grey Skies and my new favourite sweater...
River Island stock the most on trend pieces and I picked up this gorgeous asymmetric sweater. It's the kind of thing I'd love in every colour because I could honestly where this every single day. I could see Kimmy K sporting this, as it's right up her street. I teamed this gorgeous sweater with a pair of black leggings from Jack Wills, Bronze Airmax and my trusty Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in their ever so iconic Monogram leather canvas.

As you may have noticed, my fringe is clipped away from my face as I've decided to grow it out. I want to dye my hair grey also; dramatic, I know but I feel like living a little. It'll be a big leap, if I bleached my brunette hair but I'm almost 18 (4th September, you should write it down, yeah?) and I need to live a little, considering my life is incredibly vanilla and vapid. My Saturday nights consist of reading Twilight and sobbing over Edward Cullen, so yeah, I need to live a little more, YOLO. (Oh gosh, YOLO is so 4 years ago). Let me know if you think Grey Ombre hair would suit me? I can't make a decision, as per usual.

I haven't shot an outfit post in forever, so sorry for my vacant face. I seem to have lost my posey-ness.


\

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?