Lifestyle | SkinnyMint 28 Day TeaTox

Leave a Comment

SkinnyMint 28 Day TeaTox - Did it work for me? Is it worth the hype?
Summer is here and guess what that means?! We all desire having the perfect tim for bikini Instagram shots right? I'm a little curvy, a bum thats far too big and a tummy that isn't as flat as it could be so when SkinnyMint contacted me the other month asking if I would review their 28 Day TeaTox, I just couldn't refuse.














Their Morning Boost tastes delicious, strawberry flavoured with a musky undertone. The Morning Boost is the perfect accompaniment with a granola and yoghurt breakfast, so mornings with my Morning Boost were as simple as could be. I'm actually incredibly sad that
I've run out as they energised me for the day ahead and ensured I wasn't hungry in-between mealtimes. My skin was also SO much clearer than usual, so that was a godsend for me and my blemish-prone skin.


The Night Cleanse didn't taste as nice as the Morning Boost. It had a funny after taste but I endured it as I wanted to complete the entire TeaTox. The Night Cleanse claimed to produce laxative effects, but I didn't seem to have that problem, lucky me! I suppose everybody is different and it just depends on your system really. You take the Night Cleanse every other night as it claims to be a little more abrasive on your system, which is understandable.

Overall this TeaTox has been a breeze to incorporate with my lifestyle. I didn't change my diet dramatically but I ensured I ate 5 or more portions of fruit and veg along with 30 mins of exercise every other day. My jeans are looser and I feel lighter in myself which is great. If I was to do this TeaTox again, I would 100% take it more seriously by not eating crisps or chocolate but I have still lost a few inches so I totally recommend SkinnyMint to anyone who wants to try a TeaTox.


*** DO NOT START A DIET, TEATOX, SLIMMING PILLS OR ANY OTHER AID TO LOOSING WEIGHT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 AND DO NOT HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIANS CONSENT. MY MUM AGREED TO ME TRYING THIS TEATOX AS I AM 18 IN A FEW MONTHS. BUT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OR ANY OTHER AID TO SLIMMING. ***

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig