Fashion | Abstract lines: Simple and Chic

Friday 10 April 2015


A laid back yet chic outfit that's perfect for Spring…

A lightweight jacket that looks chic thrown over the top of an all black outfit. Black ripped skinny jeans, a short sleeved black tee tucked in, black stilettos and a patent leather handbag. A versatile outfit that can be worn all day and will take you through to the nightlife.

I picked up this gorgeous abstract lightweight cream and black jacket in the River Island sale for £25. It's super lightweight so is perfect for Spring/Summer.

A simple all black (all black errrythang) outfit has to be the staple of my life. Simple, chic and oh so classy when dressed up with a pair of courts/stilettos.










Bag - Lulu Guinness
Heels - BHS
Jacket - River Island
Jeans - River Island
Tee-shirt - Primark
Sunglasses - VOW via River Island



Want to see how I achieved my makeup look? Check out my most recent YouTube Video then!

Thank you for reading/watching!
Lots of love from

4 comments

  1. Ah I loveeee that jacket! Think this may be one of my favourite outfits of yours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again on your blog, Mollie! But love the outfit, and the scenery behind and around you gave this post an extra touch, love it! xx

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?