Fashion | Moschino AW15 Ready to Bear MFW

Sunday 1 March 2015



When you hear the word 'Moschino' what do you think? I instantly think of fun fashion. Why? Because Jeremy Scott has transformed Moschino and the fashion world alike. He has added that pop of colour that was much needed in the dullness of today. The world is a grim place sometimes full of hatred and anger but Jeremy Scott is a beacon of light that shines down on every fashionista. 

Ready to Bear (no seriously it's called Ready to Bear, this isn't a typo) is Moschino's new AW15 Capsule Collection. Full to the brim with eye popping colours, prints and that ever so cute chestnut coloured teddy bear as seen on Moschino's TOY Fragrance (which I really need, mum if you're reading this, hint hint!). 

I am totally lusting over EVERYTHING from this amazing collection. Every piece is unique, fun and makes me smile. If you don't love the bones of this collection then I have no idea why not? I think it's my favourite collection that Moschino have done to date. They just keep on impressing me and improving each season.

Reds, yellows, blues - the basic primary colours featured throughout this entire collection. Childish? Maybe. But not in a bad way. I think the child-likeness to this collection is what makes it stand out. Everyone has an inner child and this collection is perfect for unleashing your sillier side. 

Bears were obviously a prominent part of this Ready to Bear collection but Looney Tunes were also massive throughout the collection too. Bugs Bunny and other characters made appearances and I loved how they filled the block colour sweaters and Moschino print bags!

The 'spray paint' theme was also a big thing during this collection as was quilting and denim.

Keep scrolling to see my favourite shots from the catwalk!

1 comment

  1. I do always love Moschino! That teddy bear coat- I need that in my life for cold mornings on the way to uni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?