Press Day | Linzi Shoes SS15

Wednesday 11 February 2015


Their shoes are made to a very high standard and the designs are so wearable and versatile. 

'Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world' - Marilyn Monroe

Their SS15 Collections consists of sporty chic-ness, gemmed up delights and of course that irresistible snake print that is set to be massive this season (I suggest you head over to their website and grab yourself a bargain now!)!!! The venue was beautifully designed with tables covered in shoes, sandals, platforms and jellies. Candles were lit in erratic places around the room, which gave of a delightful scent, it smelt like an exotic island! Buckets full of sand were also dotted about the room accompanied by rock sweets which had their company name running through. The interior really gave off that beachy vibe which they was clearly hoping to achieve and well, they did! 

Now on to the shoes. Slip ons, buckles, jellies, metallics.. everything that screams 'summer' was in shoe form and I fell in love with each pair. Cleated soles, midi heels, platforms, I could go on forever. 

I especially loved their glittery slip on peep-toe sandals, photographed below. This style of shoe has been featured in Vogue, Elle and Glamour and I've been on the look out for a pair like this, I will totally be getting my summer sandals from Linzi, you should too!

Make sure you head over to Linzi Shoes' website and check out their affordable, wearable fabulous shoes!! Once you start shopping with Linzi, you'll never stop!



Gorgeous peep-toe slip on sandals - perfect for the beach!


The iconic 'flip-flop' in a re-invented glamorous style!

Floral vibes and metallic detailing, perfect with high-waisted shorts, a pastel duster coat and flowing blouse!

T-bar shoes, perfect for everyday wear. Smarten up any outfit with these. My go-to sensible shoe turned sassy with some glittery socks!! 


T-bar shoes are HOT right now!!
Summery vibes. These gorgeous sandals would look fabulous with a khaki co-ord!
My favourite loafers… ever? Yes. Ever!! Metallic, shiny and ever so chic. 
Glam up your summer footwear with these eye-catching flats, perfect for hitting the city!
Platforms are very on trend at the moment, embrace that trend with Linzi!

A massive thank you to Linzi Shoes for having me at your fabulous press day, I throughly enjoyed myself! Also thank you so much for my goodie bucket and my sassy pink jelly sandals! I love them!!

Keep an eye out for my Linzi Press Day OOTD post, coming soon to TPOMQ!

What shoes do you like the best from Linzi Shoes' new SS15 Collection!?

1 comment

  1. The platforms in the last photo are amazing! Love them!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?