Fashion | LFW Topshop Unique AW15

Wednesday 25 February 2015


The collection was full to the brim with Autumnal prints including moody florals which adds that 'Country Bumpkin' chic-ness to our Autumnal wardrobes. Faux fur trimmings also filled the runway, adding that cozy-ness that we all lust after during the colder months of the year.

Knee-high boots graced the models' feet and mini skirts added that edgy-ness that fashionistas are loving at the moment. 

Topshop Unique's AW15 Collection was designed with the 'capsule wardrobe' in mind. Instead of having thousands of pieces that only get worn a small amount of times, this collection was designed so you can have a few garments and mix n' match and also layer. The garments are also highly luxurious, who doesn't love a splash of luxury in their capsule wardrobes?

Layering is a big this at the moment and I love the whole 'jumper, coat, blanket wrap and faux fur scarf' look, so keep that in mind for AW15! 

My favourite pieces from the collection would have to be their glossy vinyl coats and glossy mini skirts. I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull them off but I really love the designs and the way they was styled for the show.

I also adored the ditsy florals and flowing dresses too, I would definitely wear the dresses. As you all know if you're a regular reader, I am a massive dress-o-holic!









What is your favourite look from this gorgeous collection?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?