YouTube | Get ready with me

Saturday 31 January 2015


Do you want to know how to achieve my everyday makeup look? READ MORE to unlock the link to my new YouTube Video!
Wow! I finally did it!! I filmed myself doing my makeup, this was a big thing for me as I am spot prone and my skin is all blemish-y and red. But hey, it's no biggy, us teen girls get this so I know I'm not the only one.

This look is my go-to makeup look that I go for most days. It's quick, simple and easy. I absolutely love doing my makeup, I know I'm no pro but it's just so enjoyable.

My next GRWM will be a Spring Makeup Look, so I hope you'll all watch that too.

Any requests? Comment below!

I hope this empowers all of the young girls out there who are conscious of their skin and appearance. Love yourself and be confident!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?