STATEMENT NECKLACE HAUL

Tuesday 25 November 2014

This Beauty is from River Island last Christmas
After seeing my style icon Arabella Golby, post her statement necklace lookbook on her YouTube channel. I just had to do a haul of my own. Arabella Golby is such an influential, classy and classic style blogger and she seems incredibly down to earth in her videos and also in the way she writes! I adore her style and her gracefulness so much, go and check her out!


So, anyway... here is my glittering, sparkling and glamorous statement necklace haul! Statement necklaces are the perfect accompaniment to any outfit... and I mean ANY OUTFIT! If worn correctly it can add glamour and sparkle to anything. They are classy, stylish and ever so pretty! (This is only a fraction of what I own... keep your eyes peeled for my statement earring haul, coming soon!)

I hope you enjoy this sparkling haul!!!

This glorious red jewelled necklace is from Topshop's sale in September

This beautiful piece of neck-wear 'Athena' is by the fabulous Phantom Jewels*

Pearly and pretty necklace from Topshop in last years sale

Beautiful yet simplistic two-tone neck-chain from Forever21

Beautiful Phantom Jewels necklace 'Crystal Elixir' that glitters like crazy in the sun!*

New Look necklace with velvet intertwined in the chain

Exquisite scattered jewel covered necklace from Forever21

Old-fashioned gold coin necklace that adds a touch of chic-ness to any outfit from River Island

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?