LIGHT WINTER TONES

Thursday 27 November 2014


I recently shot this gorgeous ensemble. It is so simple, comfy and of course... chic at the same time. 


I teamed a lemon and grey print pussybow blouse with light blue jeggings, a suede camel coat, grey chunky shoes, classy jewellery and my favourite Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in their Damier Azur canvas. The lipstick that I've used here is by 'Too Faced' from their melted collection in 'Melted Fuchsia'. The pigmentation is absolutely incredible! This lipstick is quickly becoming my favourite lippy... ever!

The necklace I am wearing was sent to me by Phantom Jewels in September when I attended London Fashion Week. I was sent it as part of a set but singularly this gem-y delight is called 'Crystal Elixir'.

Pussybow Blouses are VERY on trend this season and teamed with a 100% Suede Burberry-esque coat/jacket it adds the most classy feel to my outfit. I LOVED wearing this as it made me feel very lady-like and posh. I hope to wear this again very soon as I loved the whole ensemble.

















Suede coat from eBay by River Island // Shoes, Jeggings, Pussybow Blouse from River Island // Bag from Harrods by Louis Vuitton in the Damier Azur Canvas - Speedy 35 // Watch by Michael Kors // Necklace by Phantom Jewels (Crystal Elixir)* // Earrings from Forever21

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?