KARL LAGERFELD / JEREMY SCOTT / ANYA HINDMARCH

Monday 10 November 2014

Fashion is my everything. My whole life revolves around fashion and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have three favourite high-end designers which are as follows: Karl Lagerfeld, Jeremy Scott and Anya Hindmarch. I love these designers as they are all about individuality and expressing yourself through fashion.



Hindmarch's February LFW showcase 'Counter Culture' was really a masterpiece in itself, she represented fashion as a fun and relevant element instead of being restricted and boring. Her accessories never fail to surprise the fashion world. Her flare is shown throughout every bag that she designs and that's what I love about her most. When I attended London Fashion Week in September I was given a promotional box of 'Fashion Flakes' (which will be coming up in my '2014 Haul'!!!) to support and promote Hindmarch's AW14 collaboration with Kellog's for her ever so popular 'Frosties Maxi Featherweight Ebury'.


Karl Lagerfeld is possibly the sweetest, most determined man within the fashion industry. I am absolutely in-love with him. Lagerfeld is the head designer for Chanel along with designing for his self-named brand and recently for Louis Vuitton, celebrating their LV Monogram design, where he designed a boxing themed collection, which is outstanding and I love it a lot. Karl Lagerfeld is not only one of the best designers in this day and age, but he is also an artist and photographer. Lagerfeld also owns the most fashionable cat in the world, Choupette, who Lagerfeld has fallen in-love with! Choupette has his own book out and a capsule makeup collection too! This cat is set for big things, just like his daddy!!!!


Jeremy Scott, creative director for Moschino is the fashion worlds hero at this moment in time. Some disagree with his fun approach to fashion, but many agree with him when he says that 'Fun fashion should be made relevant.' Designing collections for Moschino that feature Spongebob Squarepants, McDonalds and Barbie, Jeremy Scott is definitely making history within in the fashion world. Scott's imprint on the fashion industry is sure to impact many young people for years to come, as what he is achieving is a revelation by making 'FUN FASHION RELEVANT'!!!


***All of this information was from my own knowledge that I may have read in magazines such as Vogue and Elle. Otherwise I knew all of this previously from somewhere or another.***

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?