COMFORTABLY CHIC

1 comment
I NEVER ever, ever, EVER wear 'casual' clothing out. I always usually go for 'smart/casual' never normally just 'casual'. I feel more comfy in smarter clothes because leggings, tracksuits and sweaters feel like pyjamas to me and I like to feel more classy, so I'd usually go for a dress, jeans, blouse, shirt, slogan tee etc.... 

This outfit was very comfy for a day of lounging and popping to the shops with my mum, but just not me... I don't feel comfortable in 'gym clothing'... it's okay if I work out or go to the gym, but for anything else I feel, how can I put it? Hmm... 'chavvy'?.... I just don't feel classy in these clothes. If I wore the sweater with a pair of skinny jeans then I'd feel slightly better and if I wore the leggings with an oversized tee-shirt I'd also feel okay.

This outfit is perfect for the gym, working out, dancing, lounging about or just popping to the shops. I don't recommend this for serious shopping trips, formal events or making the right first impression.







Bag from Louis Vuitton in the Damier Azur print leather canvas // Trainers from Office by Nike // Scarf from Louis Vuitton // Leggings from Pink // Sweater from Monki

This outfit is comfortable whilst still remaining chic. Try this look out and let me know what you think! 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Super cute look, I got the same shoes but the in wedge sneaker style.
    xo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig