CORNWALL: SUMMER 2014

Monday 25 August 2014











I went to Cornwall for two weeks during the summer holidays. I have visited Cornwall lots and even lived there before as it means quite a lot to my whole family. When my Grandad was around my age or maybe just a little younger he was evacuated there during WW2. He stayed in various villages in and around Cadgwith such as Mullion, Kuggar and Ruan Minor. All of these places have a special place in my heart and I love this part of the country a lot. My nan recently moved back here so now me and my mum can visit this beautiful place even more than before. Above is some of my photography of Cadgwith. Check out some of my outfit posts from my time in Cornwall here. 


Cornwall is a wonderful UK holiday destination! If you have any questions or if you want any recommendations, just comment below. :)

2 comments

  1. This looks so nice and I love the fact that everything is so colorful. Lovely pictures and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this post is so nice!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?