HOW I STYLED MY CARA & THE SKY CARDIGAN

Sunday 2 February 2020


[Cardigan gifted to me by Cara & The Sky]

A few months ago I received an email from a lovely lady called Cara. The email was an invite to a launch party for a brand called Cara & The Sky. I was so devastated when I couldn't attend, so I offered to interview Cara in the hopes of giving her fabulous and funky knitwear label some exposure, find the interview here! As a 'thank you' Cara kindly sent me one of her gorgeous garments – a bright, bold and beautiful chunky knit cardigan...

Cara's garments are truly gorgeous – so fun, so vivid and so versatile. I wanted to style up my gorgeous Oversized Multi Stripe Chunky Cardigan in a chic and relaxed ensemble. I opted for a somewhat dressy party dress, chunky chelsea boots and a bold red lip and nail combo. I think this outfit really shows off just how versatile Cara's knitwear is and can be!

The Oversized Multi Stripe Chunky Cardigan retails at £62 and is available in sizes Small, Medium & Large. I'm wearing the Large – it's super oversized and fits me (a size 16) perfectly while still being super roomy! I adore this cardi so much and cannot wait to style it up in loads of different ways over the coming weeks, months & years!


The quality of Cara's knitwear is truly incredible. Super soft, chunky and so warm too! The colours are vivid and I love how her garments are all designed and manufactured in the UK.


Cara is aware of her 'fashion footprint' – even her labels and swing tags are made from recycled materials.


The Cara & The Sky ethos is: Create A Right Attitude & Reach The Sky!


To read the full interview with Cara from Cara & The Sky, click here!





1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?