DISCOVERING TAROT DE MARSEILLE

Wednesday 20 November 2019


[Tarot cards gifted by 7Tarot.com]

As you all know, as a practicing Wiccan Witch I am highly into spirituality and divination. So when I was asked to review a deck of Tarot De Marseille – how could I refuse?

A stunning deck of tarot cards, the Tarot De Marseille deck are so lovely to work with. I already have the Rider-Waite Tarot card deck but find them to be a lot less 'bright and happy' when compared to this deck. 

This gorgeous deck is beautifully illustrated and impeccably presented. Obviously in French, Tarot De Marseille is more difficult to understand, but luckily I still remember a lot from school (and luckily, Google always exists also).


I found it really easy to bond with this deck. Usually it takes me a bit longer to bond with a deck of tarot or oracle cards, but this deck seemed to click with me almost instantly. I think the bright colours and intricate illustrations really aided me in bonding with them more quickly.

If you don't have a deck of tarot cards, 7tarot.com is a great online tarot reading site. I actually use this site on the regular, especially if I'm out and about!



1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?