Party-wear for curvy girls | The perfect dress for a NYE soiree

Tuesday 18 December 2018


New Years Eve isn't that far away.. scary really, isn't it? A new year is almost upon us... and we have no clue as to what it may hold for us all. I'm sure that 2019 will bring us all an abundance of blessings! But.. it's not here yet, and we are still yet to see out 2018, and I have just the attire for any curvaceous girl – the most stunning 'dressy' dress – ever! 

I've always shyed away from calf length dresses. From mainstream stores, calf length dresses tend to make me appear bulky and too 'conservative' – but this beautiful number from Junarose is in a completely different league. With a perfectly situated empire line, long sleeves, a gorgeous material, and the perfect fit, I couldn't ask for anything more.

I'm not one for heading out of a night – I'm very much a 'cosy night in' kinda girl, but should I wind up at a party or soiree, this dress will be perfect! The perfect combination of classy and edgy, this beautiful longline calf length dress can be dressed up to the nines, or dresses down to be a tad more casual. 
 


The Lace Midi Dress by Junarose retails at £65. It's available in an array of sizes too. I find that Junarose's sizing is PERFECT! Every single garment I have from Junarose fits like a dream, and is SO true to size. 

The style, fit, and design of this dress is exquisite. It's such a beautiful dress, and a dress that is perfectly suited to any event. Attending a woodland wedding? A fancy soiree? A NYE bash? Or even just Christmas drinks with friends, or as your Christmas day outfit. This dress is beautiful, and is so perfect for any event, but even more so for the festive season!

I decided to team this dress with ankle booties, which are embellished with gold butterflies. I wanted to keep the colour palette consistent, which is why black and gold is prominent throughout. I added a bright red lip, subtle winged liner, and a nude nail polish. The overall look is chic, stylish, and incredibly classy. 

Because I'm not one for showing too much flesh or revealing too much, this dress is perfectly classic, and so classy too (without being too conservative). Perfect for any girl who wants to achieve this kind of look.





This dress is so gorgeous, a definitely one of my favourite ever dresses I have ever worn – it's stunning, fits like a dream, makes me feel amazing, and well... I reckon it will be hanging in my wardrobe for many years to come!

Do you have a party dress that you are obsessed with? Or are you currently searching for you dream gown?



*dress was a gift from Junarose


6 comments

  1. The detail on this is gorgeous, and the red lip compliments it perfectly. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a gorgeous look, this suits you beautifully Mollie!! I adore the red lip with the dress and ahhhh those boots! They go perfectly :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much my love. Means so much coming from you!!

      Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?