Dom & Ink – chic art deco twig drawings?

Friday 17 August 2018


Dominic Evans AKA Dom&Ink. What a guy. I have been friends with Dom ever since I spoke about his book #MapMyStyle in a YouTube video back in 2015. He reached out to me, thanked me, and then asked me for my address as he wanted to illustrate me as a 'thank you' – I was blown away, and felt to blessed. Since then, I have written blog posts about Dom, and interviewed him for my college's annual magazine. Dom is a true GEM, and I love him as much as I love his illustrations – A LOT!

Not only is Dom incredibly kind, sweet, and lovely, but he is SUCH a talented illustrator, author, and artist! Having worked for Selfridges, The X Factor, Warehouse, Manchester Arndale, Spectrum Collections, and SO many more amazing brands, his portfolio is brimming with talent and experience. Dom has a constant on-going line with Rock On Ruby, and regularly designs t-shirts, sweatshirts, bags and lots of other Instagram worthy accessories too!

Not so long ago, Dom documented himself trying out something new in the illustrating department. Armed with a few twigs, sticks, and some metallic gold ink, Dom set about experimenting. The results were AMAZING (obviously!!) and instantly everyone was obsessing over them. I fell in love instantly... they're just so unique, incredibly chic, and unbelievably FASHUN! Unlike anything I have seen before, these stunning illustrations, that started out as a bit of fun, turned into an incredible statement for Dom! Available for around £25 each (including P+P), these unique one-off illustrations are truly gorgeous, and even more so in real life. Once placed in a frame, and hung from your wall, they complete any setting by transforming it into a chic hideout!


Dom is SO effortlessly talented, and I adore every single thing he puts out. Down-to-earth, super lovely, and insanely talented, Dom is AMAZING, and if you're looking for sassy prints, clothing or anything else that's had the Dom&Ink treatment, he's your guy!








2 comments

  1. That print is so gorgeous, he sounds so talented and I love vintagey vibes about your setup! Thanks so much for introducing me, I can't wait to check out more of his stuff :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!! I absolutely love this! need to check them out!

    Darriyan x | www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?