Too Faced Peaches and Cream Peach Perfect Foundation Review

Friday 22 June 2018


If you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of Too Faced. In recent months, they've added so many amazing products to their collections, and I for one am utterly besotted. First it was their Sweet Peach collection, and then it was their Peaches and Cream – peaches being the focus (I mean, who can refuse those warm and sultry tones?)...

From their Peaches and Cream collection, Too Faced have launched their second ever foundation to sit alongside their Born This Way foundation. Peach Perfect is a gorgeous foundation infused with peach and sweet fig cream, to achieve a dewy, oil free and picture perfect face base. 

Today I'll be reviewing two shades from their Peach Perfect foundation range – Golden Beige and Almond. Golden Beige is deep and sultry – perfect for those of us who are super tanned (or are partial to a bit of fake tan), and Almond is perfect for pale girls who have an olive/yellow undertone (these girls usually tan well). 

From top to bottom: Golden Beige and Almond

The foundations are incredibly light and breathable – they don't feel caked on in the slightest. Application is a breeze, and so simple with a stippling brush or beauty blender. The pump dissension is easy and mess-free, and the packaging is rather gorgeous isn't it!? 

The texture of the foundation is really nice – a perfect medium in-between full coverage and light coverage. It also lasts for 14 hours, which is perfect for those long summer days. 

Almond is the perfect colour for myself as it has yellow undertones, and looks amazing on my skin when I have a little more colour from the sun. Whereas Golden Beige is the perfect shade for my mum as she's really partial to looking a lot more bronzed and golden. Both shades are really natural looking, and both shades sit well throughout the day.

I do find that Almond isn't for the fairest skin tone, I probably could have done with a slightly lighter shade, but Almond is perfect for me for the summer months. 


Too Faced's brand new Peaches and Cream Peach Perfect Foundation is available from Debenhams for £27 – a small price to pay for such a large bottle full of the most amazing foundation formulation.

Have you tried anything from Too Faced's peach collections? If you have, what are your favourites? And if you haven't, what is the product you'd most like to try?









*PR Gift

3 comments

  1. Too Faced is my favorite high end makeup brand. They have great products with super cute packaging. Thanks so much for sharing!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any product from Too Faced really but I would really like to. These look like something that would fit my skin very well and finally match my tone. Great review.
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about tis foundation and would love to try it - it sounds like the perfect base for summer too x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?