Pixi Glow Tonic Review

Saturday 10 February 2018


Pixi have been a favourite brand of mine for a very long while now. Last year I was lucky enough to become one of their Brand Ambassadors – a massive milestone for my blog and I. A couple of weeks ago, they so kindly sent me the most amazing gift ever... a personalised supersize of their cult classic Glow Tonic! I have been using Glow Tonic for a few months now, but hadn't got around to reviewing it on here yet, but I honestly couldn't think of a better time, now I have such a stunning bottle of this amazing liquid! Keep reading to hear how Glow Tonic has transformed my skin....

As you'll know if you're a regular to The Perks of Mollie Quirk, my skin has always been a bit... erratic. One minute it's clear and the next it's covered in angry spots and red blemished – it's not fun at all. For years I have battled with breakouts, tried a million and one different products but now I can safely say I have found something that works. And I mean really works. 

Award winning Glow Tonic by Pixi has changed my skin for the better.. I don't know how I'd live without it!

Winner of the 2017 Teen Vogue Acne Awards, Pixi's Glow Tonic works wonders on all manner of skin complaints. From dryness, oiliness, large pores, spots/acne/blemishes and more – this tonic really will make you glow. Glow Tonic will heal and repair your skin, exfoliate away dead skin cells and accelerate cell renewal – in turn making your skin glow like never before. 

If you've had trouble with any of the above complaints in the past or here in the present, then maybe you should think about investing in a bottle of the good stuff? 

Glow Tonic is super easy to incorporate into your usual skincare regime – simply apply after cleansing and before any moisturisers or serums. Instantly your skin will feel cleaner, appear brighter and look clearer. And in the morning your skin will be revived, glowing and super dewy too. With continued use (of about three months) my skin has never felt/looked better. My breakouts have lessened (excluding hormonal breakouts), and my skin constantly feels smooth and appears more even. I don't think I'll ever be able to live without this amazing holy grail toner – it's changed my skin for the better and I'm so in love with every single tiny thing about this wonder product!

Glow Tonic is available to purchase from Pixi in the following sizes for the following prices: Glow Tonic To-Go Pads (£20) // Glow Tonic 15ml (£5) // Glow Tonic 100ml (£10) // Glow Tonic 250ml (£18)

Have you tried Glow Tonic before? If you have, let me know your thoughts on it below. And if you haven't, do you want to?









2 comments

  1. I've repurchased Glow Tonic so many times! It's a really brilliant product! xx

    Beautylymin| CharlotteTilburyBlush&BronzeGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it!? Definitely a holy grail product of mine! Thank you so much for reading my love – Mollie xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?