Formula Absolute Sleep Cream and Time Capsules Review

Saturday 3 February 2018


Formula is a skincare brand by Marks and Spencer. Created with real women in mind there are six sectors within the Formula family. Absolute, Innovate, Daily Advanced, Biotech, Restore and Daily. Within this post I shall be concentrating on Formula Absolute and two of their amazing and innovative products. I first discovered Formula Absolute within the Beauty Advent Calendar by M&S, where I fell in love with the mini of their Ultimate Sleep Cream, and well, the rest is history...

Their Ultimate Sleep Cream (£22) has been a huge success, and I can most definitely see why. Containing Hyaluronic Acid among other anti-ageing peptides, this night cream is a miracle in a pot. It also claims to ensure you look well rested too.. perfect for those of us burning the candle at both ends. I have been trialling this product for just over a month and I can already notice a massive difference with how my skin looks and feels. I apply the sleep cream (which smells stunning) every night before bed (just after toning my skin with Pixi's Glow Tonic), and when I awake the following morning my skin looks and feels plumper, smoother and more dewy. The Ultimate Sleep Cream has a balmy and super opulent texture – the formulation is truly luxurious – which sinks in and melts beautifully into the skin.

My skin has never looked better. I suffer from breakouts and these two products keep spots and blemishes at bay! 

M&S then decided to create a skin supplement – something that real women can add to their real anti-ageing skincare regimes. The skin supplement that they created is truly amazing and a wonderful addition to their Ultimate Sleep Cream. Introducing their amazing new Formula Absolute Time Capsules (£25). These little capsules really do work wonders. They're extremely powerful as they contain a high concentration of hexapeptide, a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide which does the same thing as face freezing injections! Amazing right!? The Time Capsules work wonders on laughter lines and crow's feet – perfect for premature ageing as well as mature ageing!  With a silky texture once you pop open a capsule, the potent liquid will melt onto your skin instantly, ensuring that your skin will look and feel more youthful than ever the following morning and beyond. Within the jar you get 28 capsules, which you can use every night or every other night – depending on your needs.


Since using the Ultimate Sleep Cream combined with the Time Capsules, my skin has been really smooth and dewy. And I have also noticed the laughter lines that started to appear on my forehead before Christmas, have started to fade again! I'm honestly overjoyed with the results that I have seen from these two products when used in conjunction with each other. 

I highly recommend these two amazing products from the M&S Beauty Formula Absolute range. When used together, they ensure your skin looks its youngest and most youthful. I doubt I will ever, ever, ever stop using these amazing products.









2 comments

  1. This product sounds amazing! I will remember it for the future :)

    ps. I've nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award - all the details are in my latest blog post :)
    -Charlotte x
    https://myownblogofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading my love!

      Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?