Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Lipstick | Peaches and Cream Review

Tuesday 16 January 2018


Too Faced were the pioneers of the peach in 2016 and 2017 – the rise of the peach was huge and makeup lovers went crazy for anything and everything peach. Since the Sweet Peach palette rose to fame and Too Faced caught on, they have since released their fairly new range Peaches and Cream (launching this April in the UK). Within this range comes a range of lipsticks – the Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wearing Lipstick range. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on and see swatches of this lipstick in the shades Pink with a Wink and Muy Caliente.

As you all know, I'm besotted with lipsticks. If you see me not wearing lipstick, it won't be me. I don't leave the house without a bold lip – it's against my beauty religion if I'm being honest. You could say I'm an expert when it comes to lipsticks, I've tried out countless brands, shades, formulations and finishes – you can truly count on my expert opinion (there needs to be a degree in lipstick wearing... hmmmm).


When I saw this collection, I squealed a little inside. Too Faced aren't really known for their traditional lipsticks, so I was SO excited to try this collection. With dreamy packaging that is most definitely Instagram-worthy, this fabulous collection not only delivers on the aesthetic front – the formula of the actual lipstick is second-to-none! With twenty shades, the Peach Kiss lipstick collection from Too Faced's Peaches and Cream collection caters for all skin tones and personal preferences. 

Smooth, seamless and pigmented beyond your wildest lipstick dreams, this amazing collection will answer every lipstick wish you've ever had. The formula ticks SO many boxes for me and these two shades are definitely right up my street. Bubblegum pastel pink and sangria red – totally me, right? The lipstick tip is similarly shaped to Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution lipstick range, and personally this is my favourite lipstick tip shape as it defines, plumps and lines the lips evenly while filling the lip in with a gorgeous, even pigmented colour finish. These lipsticks have been infused with peach and fig cream to moisturise your lips, keep them looking supple and ensure the pigment lasts for 8 or more hours!


Muy Caliente (the top swatch) is a stunning sangria red, which is perfectly suited to my skin tone. Highly pigmented and wait for it... it doesn't bleed out or smudge either!! It's honestly my new favourite red lipstick, and girl have I tried out a lot of red lippies... after all they are my signature look!

Pink with a Wink (the bottom swatch) is a gorgeous pale pink with bubblegum hues – perfect for any skin tone. Beautiful for spring and a perfect all-rounder pink lippy if I'm being honest. Like Muy Caliente, it doesn't smudge or bleed out and touch ups are rarely needed (even after food and drink)! 

Not only do these lipsticks look stunning on the exterior, perform well and have the best formulation I have ever used, but there's a stunning scent too! Just like the Sweet Peach palette and Sweet Peach Lip Oils, these lipsticks have a stunning sweet, peachy scent! Dreamy or what!!

I think that these two shades are staple shades, that every single girl (and guy) need in their makeup collection. Perfect for everyday wear, date nights, events and more – these stunning lipsticks are truly amazing and deserve so much more recognition. 


Unfortunately the Peaches and Cream collection by Too Faced won't be available here in the UK until April 2018! But trust me, it'll definitely be worth the wait! When it does become available you'll be able to purchase the collection from www.debenhams.com/beauty/too-faced.

I highly recommend these stunning matte cream lipsticks from Too Faced – when they're launched, be sure to snap them up quickly as I'm sure they won't be hanging around for too long!






*Too Faced kindly gifted me the above two lipsticks. They were complimentary. 


5 comments

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?