Luxury Stocking Fillers: Charlotte Tilbury

Sunday 26 November 2017


Charlotte Tilbury, one of my favourite brands ever, and a brand I believe to be perfect for Christmas gifting. Within this post I shall be reviewing the Charlotte Tilbury Scent of a Dream Eau De Parfum and the Beauty Icons gift set - two amazing products that would make amazing gifts for any beauty lover...

I've adored Charlotte Tilbury and her fabulous makeup and beauty products for a couple of years now. Exquisite formulations, opulent packaging and amazing products - how can you not adore this magnificent brand? Keep reading to discover two delightfully opulent Tilbury goodies that would make wonderful gifts this Christmas...

Scent of a Dream Eau De Parfum 50ml 

RRP: £68.00
The Scent of a Dream EDP by Charlotte Tilbury is an opulent and highly sensual fragrance that is dubbed to be 'the key to attraction'. With top notes of lemon, peach, black pepper, saffron, mandarin and bergamot - the top notes are put in place to exude positive and joyful vibes. The top notes develop over the first 15 minutes after spritzing onto your body. The heart notes comprise of tuberose, jasmine frankincense, violet and patchouli - these notes develop over 5 hours, in turn providing you with love and light. The base notes are fiery and intense featuring: fire tree, iso e super, hedione, amber and ambroxan. The base notes are known as the 'pheromone' notes as they enhance and amplify our very own scent. The overall fragrance is incredibly sensual and sexy - it attracts all things good into our lives (oh how very 'law of attraction') and it enhances the scent and power of our pheromones so that we can attract people and things easier. This scent really is a DREAM. Make your dreams and desires come true, and attract all things amazing with the Scent of a Dream EDP by Charlotte Tilbury.


Beauty Icons Gift Set

RRP: £55.00
Buying for a makeup lover this Christmas? Unsure on what she'd like? Well, this little beauty of a gift set has you well and truly covered. The Beauty Icons Gift Set by Charlotte Tilbury is a wonderful set that combines every amazing aspect of Charlotte's wonderful beauty creations. From makeup to skincare, this set has it all. For £55 you'll be getting five of Charlotte's best-selling, award-winning products, including: her coveted Magic Cream (mini 15ml), which is adored backstage by many celebs; her Wonderglow Face Primer (mini 15ml), the must-have tool for dewy skin; her beautiful K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in the shade Penelope Pink (mini 1g); her 5 star mascara Full Fat Lashes (mini 0.1 fl.oz) and a FULL SIZE of her Lip Cheat Lip Liner in the shade Pillow Talk - a cult favourite!! This amazing gift set would be the perfect introduction for anybody to such an amazing brand. If you know somebody that adores Charlotte Tilbury, or somebody who is longing to try this amazing brand - this wonderful set will be sure to make their Christmas very special indeed. And once they've tried these award-winning products, they'll NEVER look back...


I personally adore all of the above products by Charlotte Tilbury. The Magic Cream is a holy grail item within my skincare routine - it makes my skin feel smooth, silky and leaves it looking clear - I honestly cannot get enough of this wonderful magical cream. Her K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipsticks are moisturising, hydrating and leave gorgeous pigmented colour on my lips - hands down my favourite formulation of lipstick by the queen of makeup herself. And the Scent of a Dream Eau de Parfum is definitely my GO-TO scent... each day after I practise the Law of Attraction before I leave the house, I spritz on this wonderful scent so that I attract all manner of wonderful things throughout the day.

Do you have a favourite Charlotte Tilbury product? Or are you yet to try this amazing brand? Let me know in the comments below...


* I was kindly gifted the above by Charlotte Tilbury - being sent the products has not influenced my views or perceptions of the products. All views are strictly my own.






2 comments

  1. These are very luxurious stocking fillers but I know that I would LOVE to find some CT in my stocking! I adore that perfume! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again!!!!
    Magic mugs online India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?