What's in my tote bag? | My day-to-day essentials

8 comments

I have been obsessed with handbags for as long as I can remember! Tote bags, cross-body bags, shoulder bags, handbags - any bag really! I have always loved bags, always 'hoarded' bags and an outfit just isn't an outfit without a gorgeous handbag on my arm. Keep on reading to discover my new tote bag from Estuary Co. and the contents in which I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis (including my must-have camera, beauty essentials and stationery)!

I recently received the most gorgeous new C'est Beau Mae tote bag from Estuary Co. - a new and super chic online store that stocks the dreamiest accessories, homeware and gifts. Estuary Co. is a family run business based in the heart of the Cornish coast, they pride themselves on delivering us, their customers, the most amazing and incredibly unique gifts, accessories and homewares too. As soon as I saw their online store I fell in love instantly and I just knew that this fresh new brand was right up my alley.

The C'est Beau Mae tote bag comes in three colours: Camel, Black and Taupe (the colour I have)! Each colour is stunning and the quality really is second-to-none. Each bag has a two-tone combination: the Camel coloured bag has a Blue inner; the Black has a Black inner and the Taupe has a pale Pink inner (my personal fave combo)! This bag is huge - just the right size for day-to-day use! I have been using this bag this month while I was at work experience in an office and it was the most perfect size to carry and store my office essentials. I also feel that this bag would be perfect for University (I can't wait to use mine when I start in September), heading to the beach, the park or even on a shopping trip! It's such a roomy bag and not awkward to carry either... this bag looks lovely in the crook of your arm and just as lovely on your shoulder. The rose gold accents that adorn the bag also make my heart happy - a cute medallion situated on the front hanging from the handle and adorable rose gold feet on the bottom to prevent your bag from getting scuffed!

So what do I keep in my C'est Beau Mae Tote Bag from Estuary Co. on a day-to-day basis?

My purse is a must, as I'm sure it is for everybody! Ideal for storing my bus pass, bank card, coins and notes, my Leather and Thread Signo Purse is the perfect accompaniment for me on a day-to-day basis. Handmade from high-quality leather in the most amazing berry hue (autumn, hurry up!) my Leather and Thread Signo Purse is both chic and classic. The attention-to-detail is beautifully translated: my initials are even embossed on the back, which I think is such a gorgeous touch!

Hand cream is a necessity for me! My hands have been so dry these past few months and this opulent hand cream from NUXE is perfect for quenching my thirsty hands throughout the day, whatever the weather. I find my hands get dry in the summer AND in the winter.. crazy, isn't it!? But this hand cream has really hydrated my hands and ensured they don't crack or feel uncomfortable.

I ALWAYS carry my camera with me! If I'm heading to the shops, out for coffee, down to the beach, off on a shopping trip or meeting with my friends, my Sony A5000 is ALWAYS with me. It's the most amazing and super convenient camera as it's small enough to to fit inside my Spectrum Collections marble makeup bag and still look chic! This little camera is the camera I use to take all of my outfit photos and occasionally outside shots of nature, coffee and some of my Instagram shots too. You just never, ever know when you might see something you want to snap! Did I mention that this camera is perfect for selfies!? It has the most handy flip up screen so that you can nail that perfect selfie! I just really, really adore this camera so much.

If you know me personally you will know I always smell beautiful (no, I'm not being big headed, just blatantly honest 😉)! Not only do I put perfume on after my bath in the mornings, but I put it on throughout the day to freshen up, hence why I usually carry either a 30ml bottle or 10ml roll-on fragrance. Lately I've been carrying my YSL Black Opium 30ml EDP in my bag - it's a durable bottle to chuck in your handbag, looks amazing in brunch, lunch or coffee flatlays and keeps me smelling gorgeous all day long!

I have been carrying my beautiful Pixi Skintreats Makeup Fixing Mist with me everywhere recently! This fixing mist not only looks gorgeous, not only smells beautiful, but it always works wonders on my skin and at keeping my makeup in place. I spritz over my face prior to applying my makeup and again when my makeup is done - this sandwiches your makeup together to prevent your makeup from moving! I love, love, LOVE to use this mist throughout the day too.. it's great for when it's hot, when you need to feel refreshed or even for when your skin needs a little 'pick me up'!

Like the Makeup Fixing Mist by Pixi, I've also been besotted with their super easy on-the-go Quick Fix translucent powder! With an easy-to-apply sponge, that the powder applies through, this powder is a lifesaver, especially for those of us that have an oily T-zone that gets worse in warm weather or as the day progresses on!

My phone is another MUST HAVE! I don't ever, ever, ever leave the house without my phone.. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook - a blogger really can't go a day minute without checking their social media pages! I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 and I love it. I have been a massive lover of Android and Samsung for years and I'm not planning on converting to Apple anytime soon🙈 As you can see, my phone has a pretty swanky case on it, designed by yours truly! I needed a phone case for months but never got around to getting one until a few weeks ago when I discovered EGOSketch... I designed my phone case design on Canva and then uploaded my design to EGOSketch and tah-dah - a phone case that screams 'Mollie Quirk the future editor of Vogue' - easy, right!?

Duuuuhhhh, of course I didn't forget!! Lipstick is always in my bag - it's a MUST!!! Although once, I left the house without chucking my lipstick in my bag, which meant I couldn't touch it up ALL DAY.. #fail!! But after that major mistake, I always keep a lippie at the bottom of each of my bags for those 'just in case' moments. In my Mae Tote Bag I keep my gorgeous Bagsy Lip Velvet in Living the Dream - the prettiest pink that glides on like satin.. I just LURVE it!

As well as the above I also carry my Tangle Angel hairbrushRalph by Ralph Lauren 5207 SunglassesLondon Retro Bromley frames, date book, USB Android cable, SPF stick, my keys, a pen and a post-it-note booklet! Additionally I will carry folders, notebooks, more pens, a bottle of water, my lunch etc... depending on what the day ahead hold for me of course 😊


My C'est Beau Mae Tote Bag in Taupe from Estuary Co. is the perfect roomy bag for me to carry around all of my essentials in. Perfectly suited to ANY outfit imaginable, the styling possibilities are truly endless and I am excited to style this bag up in a couple of weeks for an outfit post!

What are your handbag essentials? And what do you think of my new handbag from Estuary Co? Let me know in the comments below!








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Love your bag and the brush!

    carolinasmakeuplife.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Your new handbag looks so chic and pretty,I can imagine it going with loads of outfits!I love the marble makeup bag too x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It goes with everything! I love it :) - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. That hairbrush is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I always forget to take my portable brush with me, I'm so forgetful!

    Rachel | kyvbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable isn't it!? - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. I love this bag so much; and I always forget to take a brush around with me but this one is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just gorgeous!! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig