Discovering the Revuele Argan Oil range

2 comments


I was contacted by the lovely people at Quest Personal Care, who asked me if I'd like to try out some bits from their vast array of different brands and ranges. After flicking through their lookbook, I was very intrigued by their brand Revuele - a gorgeous brand which looked the most luxurious and fitting for myself and my gorgeous readers too. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on Revuele's Argan Oil range by QPC (Quest Personal Care).

Revuele's Argan Oil range looks and smells beautiful. On first impressions I was stunned at the gorgeous packaging - I did envision it to look and feel slightly less luxurious and a little cheaper, but I was totally wrong. I received an array of products from the Argan Oil range - Moisturising Day Cream, Night Cream, Body Cream Butter, Eye Contour Elixir and their gorgeous Oil Therapy hair mask. Each product smells divine - very opulent and incredibly luxurious. 

The Day and Night creams from the Argan Oil range by Revuele have a silky, durable formula. The moisturisers sink deeply into your skin and ensure your skin feels comforted and refreshed. The Day Cream even has an SPF 15 within the formula, which is perfect for the hot and sunny summer months!



The Body Butter Cream is super hydrating and leaves my legs and arms feeling incredibly nourished and full of moisture. The cream butter contains a unique cell regeneration component, as well as 80% of unsaturated fatty acids including omega 6 and 9, antioxidants, vitamins A, E, F and fungicides. This body butter cream regenerates, tones and prevents skin from flaking and drying out.

The Argan Oil Eye Contour Elixir softens the skin around the eye area throughout the day to ensure it doesn't dry out therefore preventing new fine lines and wrinkles from appearing. I've used this product for two weeks and have noticed improved hydration around my eye contour area.

I love the Oil Therapy Hair Mask as it really nourishes each and every strand of my hair. Containing Argan, Macadamia, Coconut and Shea oils and butters, this hair mask protects hair from heat, adds shine and restores your hairs structure. The scent is divine and leaves my hair feeling, smelling and looking beautiful.

Have you tried anything from Revuele? Let me know in the comments below!










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this rand before but the body butter & hair mask sound right up my street!! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig