Vichy Idéalia Peeling - Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Review

6 comments

Vichy are known for bringing out skincare ranges that 'life-proof' the skin. From protecting the skin from an unbalanced diet, smoking, pollution and general stress their products are innovative and ground-breaking. Their NEW Idéalia Peeling Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care is a unique, water-light formula with the power of a concentrated serum. I've been trialling this product for around a month now and the results have been brilliant..


Our skin is our largest organ and the organ that first shows the signs of ageing, stress, lack of sleep and poor diet, which is why we need to protect our skin as much as we possibly can. Due to our fast-paced lifestyles, we can't always keep up with skincare and we don't always get the right amount of sleep, which is where the Idéalia Peeling range comes into play...



I've been using the Idéalia Peeling by Vichy for about a month now and the results that I have had are second to none. I am so picky with my skincare and won't use anything unless I know for sure it won't make me breakout in spots and blemishes - but I trusted this product whole-heartedly and decided to take the plunge. Before I apply any night creams, serums or oils, I use Vichy Idéalia Peeling. I started off applying the product using cotton wool, but found that this method wasted too much product and due to it being a tad pricey, I decided to use my fingers to apply the essence - this ensures that no product is wasted and the essence is evenly distributed across the entire surface of your face. The product itself smells beautiful, really fresh and feminine! If you have any breakouts, spots or acne upon application then be warned - it may sting ever so slightly, but I personally like to feel my skincare working and getting deep down into my pores, so I really don't mind this. Once the product has been applied and feels as though it has sunken down deep into my pores, I then apply my night cream or night gel, I've been using a Snail Gel recently which works really well alongside this product.

The Vichy Idéalia Peeling works by transforming tired skin by restoring the skin at night whilst you sleep. By peeling a micro-layer of skin to reveal a refreshed and glowing surface, when you awake. Although you may think that this product is a little harsh and not suitable for sensitive skin, you're totally wrong - this product is actually formulated for all skin-types and worked amazingly well on my sensitive skin!

After three days of using this nightly peeling, I noticed that my skin looked clearer and brighter. After a week, my skin was free from blemishes, my spots were almost gone and my skin was glowing. After almost a month, my skin looked amazing - better than it had ever looked - clear, bright, glowing and spot-free! I'm honestly so in love with this product and think it's absolutely incredible. It works quickly to achieve clear results that last.


I recommend applying a moisturiser with SPF the following morning before makeup application - I love using my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Moisturiser with an SPF 15 or another SPF I absolutely adore is Vichy's Ideal Soleil Velvety Cream with an SPF 50! Due to the product stating you should avoid sun exposure and apply an SPF, I highly recommend applying one of the above creams each morning.

The Vichy Idéalia Peeling is an amazing product and I can't get enough of using it each night, retailing at £30, this product is affordable as it really really works! It really has transformed my skin and I'd really love to try the Day and Night Idéalia Creams in the near future - they sound amazing!


What skincare product are you obsessing over at the moment? Have you tried anything by Vichy before?










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Wow, you're reviews sound brilliant! Would love to give this a try xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should - it's an amazing product! I can't rate it enough! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like it would be great for my skin too and I love Vichy so definitely want to try this out xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous product - it's worked wonders on my skin and I'm loving it!! You need to try it out, Zoe! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You actually do!!! It's sooooooo good!! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig