New in: Sleek MakeUP Distorted Dreams Summer 2017 Collection Review & Swatches

6 comments

Festival season is upon us and what can help us get into this more than makeup? Holographic makeup with iridescent pigments!? YES PLEASE ✋💁👌 If you're looking to see swatches of the Sleek Distorted Dreams collection then keep on reading... let's get LIT!!!!

Although I'm really into high-end makeup and beauty these days, I still adore drugstore products more than anything - drugstore makeup and beauty is affordable, high quality and accessible to most people looking to get on-trend makeup products! Sleek is one of my favourite drugstore brands because their products are to a really high quality, the formulations are amazing and the makeup looks you can achieve are second-to-none!

Sleek MakeUP's new collection is named 'Distorted Dreams' - a fitting name for the most amazing collection I have ever laid my eyes on. These days, I don't know anybody who doesn't go weak at the knees when they see iridescent, holographic, super Instagrammable makeup. This collection is the collection we've all been dreaming of and it's finally here... this summer is the summer to GLOW in RAINBOW hues!!!

Distorted Dreams Highlighting Palette

I didn't own any highlighting palettes before this one (I know - where the hell have I been all this time. And what kind of beauty blogger wouldn't own a highlighting palette) and I am so glad I waited to try this one! With a mixture of both cream and powder formulations, this palette can achieve a vast amount of makeup looks with the swipe of a finger. With reflective holographic pigments that shine, glimmer and glow when caught by the light, this palette can turn your super pretty makeup look into a supernatural makeup look. There's 3 cream formulas in pink, green and blue hued iridescent shades and 2 powder formulations in a copper hued iridescent and a pink hued iridescent. Each of the shades are incredibly pigmented, super pretty and so fitting for spring/summer - especially if you have any festivals or concerts coming up! Although intended for the use on cheeks and cupids bow, if you're looking to tie for makeup together, why not apply a little of the shades on your eyelids or lips for an extra edgy vibe? This super versatile palette retails at just £10.99.


Metallic Matte Me Lip Creams

I absolutely adore Sleek's original Matte Me lip creams and have done since last Autumn. I have four shades from the original range - they're seriously so so good! The Matte Me lip creams dry completely matte, they don't flake nor do they wear off throughout the day. I am absolutely thrilled that they've launched three new shades with a foil-like metallic finish! The three shades in the Metallic Matte Me range are as follows: Roman Copper, a beautiful copper hued lipstick with the most amazing foil-like finish, this lipstick is amazing and looks amazing alone for a metallic nude or as a lipstick topper to make your other Matte Me lip creams just POP! Rusted Rose is a beautiful mauve hued metallic lip cream which reminds me of a muted rose tone, I love wearing this shade alone with a pretty rose gold eye look. Volcanic is slightly lighter compared to the Rusted Rose shade, but has a slightly more iridescent feel to it. Each of the three lipsticks from this range team with the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay perfectly (just a lil heads up). These lip creams are so beautiful - by far he most beautiful metallic lips I have ever seen that are both super pigmented and not too harsh. These retail at only £4.99 each, which means they're affordable enough to collect the set!

L-R: Rusted Rose, Volcanic and Roman Copper

What do you think of Sleek MakeUP's new Distorted Dreams summer collection? I personally think that it's beautiful - so summery, super pretty and incredibly on-trend. Get ahead of the holographic trend and pick up the new collection now, it's been available since May 31st! Let me know if you're planning to pick up anything from the Distorted Dreams collection.











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I would love to try the metallic lip creams, I love the metallic trend at the moment and I cannot believe how affordable these are! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous - you should definitely try to invest in the set, they're a staple for your makeup collection, especially for summer! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Sleek is such an amazing brand! Love the look of the highlighter palette, perfect for summer :)

    www.oliviaetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it!? I adore Sleek so much! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness it's all so beautiful! Those lip creams remind me of my Too Faced Liquid Metal lip colours. Although to be honest these look kind of more metallic, and, dare I say better? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! You're so right - they are SO SO SOOOO similar! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig