Luxury discounted fragrance | Missoni EDT review

6 comments


As you are all well aware, my love for luxury beauty and fragrance is unstoppable - I just can't help myself! I adore anything that looks, smells and makes me feel beautiful, and when it costs a little less, I can't help but fall in love even deeper! Perfume Click, a wonderful budget friendly luxury online beauty destination, is my new favourite website - keep reading to see why..

When I was kindly contacted by the lovely people at Perfume Click to try out their website, I was intrigued to say the least. I adore discounted online beauty stores and find them incredibly handy when I'm a tad strapped for cash (which is a common thing these days). Perfect for when you're hunting out 'that' luxury perfume or looking for that perfect gift your best friend, discounted luxury beauty is a godsend! I quickly took Perfume Click up on their offer and hit 'check out' on this gorgeous Missoni fragrance gift set soon after. I had wanted this beautiful Missoni EDT ever since it was released last September, so as you can imagine, naturally, I was ecstatic.

I ordered this product on the Friday and it arrived on the Monday - pretty good service if you ask me! And the delivery charge was free due to the product being £50 and when you spend that figure or over, you get free standard tracked delivery for absolutely nothing!

My order arrived on the Monday, I unboxed the perfume and admired it's beauty for a moment before spritzing it all over me. Not only does this fragrance come boxed beautifully and then encased in the most opulent bottle, but the fragrance itself is divine, opulent and fruity - the perfect summer scent!


About the fragrance...

Missoni EDT is a gorgeous fragrance which fresh, effortless and incredibly chic. Just like Missoni garments, the Missoni EDT is warm and airy fragrance that reminds me of the beach as the sun is rising or setting.. This fragrance is inspired by the morning dawn and the sensual woman. With top notes of blood orange, nashi pear, pink berries and waterlily scenttreck; heart notes of freesia, peony and rosyfolia; and dry down notes of white cedarwood, heliotrope, sylkolide and georgywood. 

This Missoni gift set that I ordered from Perfume Click has a recommended retail price of £84, but is currently £50! The gift set includes a 100ml Missoni EDT, a 100ml perfume shower/bath gel and a 100ml perfume body lotion. All three opulently fragranced products come encased in gorgeous bottles and then again in the most beautiful presentation box. 

I highly recommend ordering from Perfume Click. They offer a very broad selection of beauty products and brands. From Elizabeth Arden to Giorgio Armani and Estēe Lauder to Gucci, there's thousands of high quality discounted products - I really was spoilt for choice, and you will be to! 

I adore my Missoni EDT fragrance - not only is it gorgeous, but the fragrance is very 'me' and so perfect for Summer through to Autumn! 

Have you ever shopped with Perfume Click? If not, have a look on their website and let me know what you'd click 'check out' for! 









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Wow this sounds amazing and the bottle is beautiful! I love how it matches your nails :D amazing review Mollie! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful bottle, isn't it!? And haha, thank you babe - that means so much!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post, love it!
    Could you click the links in this post? Maybe follow for follow, too? :)

    http://veronicalucy.blogspot.com/2017/06/black-bodysuit-yoins.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. Never shopped with Perfume Click before, never even heard of them but I'll definitely be tempted to!! The design of the bottle is gorgeous xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so amazing - It was such a breeze to order with them! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig