Saying "goodbye" to dry skin with Lanolips

8 comments

Dry skin can be the bane of my life, especially when we're in the transitional months of the year. Between seasons and during the months when Hay Fever is at its peak, my skin can feel de-hydrated and in need of some moisture, which is where Lanolips comes into play. This brand is fairly new to my skincare collection but I really wish that I had discovered it sooner...

Lanolips is an incredible, innovative brand that I just cannot get enough of. Combining farming, science and beauty, this wonderful brand revolves around Lanolin, a molecular structure which can mimic human skin lipids. Lanolin is found on the wool of sheep - it keeps their coats to stay protected throughout the entire year which in turn means that Lanolin can work wonders on human skin too! Lanolin works in three magical ways...

1. It holds up to 400% its weight in moisture
2. It's semi-occlusive and semi-permeable, which means it allows skin to self-hydrate from within
3. The Molecular structure of Lanolin mimics human skin lipids, making it the most skin-compatible ingredient around!

Lanolips' Lanolin products all contain100% natural Lanolin and all of their products are cruelty free too. Their Lanolin is used in hospitals to heal open wounds and can also be used on the mouths of new born babies - it really is that safe!!

So, how was Lanolips born? Kristen Carriol couldn't find her perfect lip balm. One day she was lamenting her chapped and sore lips before a long haul flight when she remembered how soft and silky lanolin felt beneath the sheep's wool from her Grandfather's farm, a place she spent a lot of time when she was a child. When Kristen was a little girl, the only thing that her parents would use on her skin and lips was Lanolin - this is when she remembered how nothing had come close to this and then this is when Kristen decided to create Lanolips and the rest is history!


I have tried quite a few products from Lanolips before. I have tried their tinted balms, 101 original ointment in Strawberry and also their cleansing bar. Their tinted lip balms are perfect for dry lips, especially if you're after a slight tint. The 101 ointment in strawberry is deliciously fruity and incredibly soothing. And their cleansing bar is amazing! But I thought that's I'd focus this post on their ALLOVER multi-cream and their cult classic original 101 ointment.

The ALLOVER multi-cream is truly fabulous and I adore it to pieces! This cream is super rich, creamy and thick - it nourishes dry skin, makes it feel hydrated in seconds and makes your skin look quenched in a matter of hours. Not only does the ALLOVER multi-cream contain a whole load of Lanolin, but this wonder cream also contains Milk and Vitamin E! I love to use this cream allover - exactly as it states. It works wonders on dry hands, feet, elbows, lips and face too! I love using this as a night cream, as when I awake in the morning, my skin feels replenished and ready to face the day ahead.

The 101 ointment is a supercharged balm which holds 200% times it's own weight! Perfect for treating chapped lips, cracked heels, dry nasal passages, brittle nails and chapped cheeks; as well as solving all of our beauty problems such as keeping eyebrows in place and supercharging your moisturiser! The 101 ointment comprises of 100% pure Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin - banish dry, cracked skin today and use Lanolips!

Do you suffer with dry skin? Have you ever tried products containing Lanolin before?










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. I've heard of this brand before but I've never tried it! It sounds amazing, especially for the lips! x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant! I highly recommend this brand! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I've tried lots of products with Lanolin in before. It sounds like these suit you really well. x

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Lanolin, especially products from this brand! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. Heard of the brand before but haven't tried it. My suffer from dry lips and dryness from time to time, so always on the look for great products. This one sounds good, glad it worked for you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I highly recommend it! Especially considering toy suffer from dry lips, I definitely recommend the 101 ointment!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Lanolips Lemonaid - definitely my favourite lip balm ever so I'm curious & keen to try the other products! xx

    Beautylymin| LuxurySkincareGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I want to try that one so bad, it sounds amazing!! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig