New in: Luxury summer fragrances from Abercrombie + Fitch and Hollister

6 comments

Hollister and Abercrombie + Fitch have been brands that I have loved for years! I can remember being absolutely besotted with this brand, buying everything from their stores that I could afford and being the envy of my friends with the perfumes and apparel I would buy. I still adore these brands to this day and insist on going into their stores and buying t-shirts and perfume whenever I pass. These brands are timeless and their new fragrances will be the scent of summer 2017...


Hollister | Wave 2 

Fun, vibrant and thrilling, this beautifully exotic fragrance smells divine and looks just as enticing. Adventure is calling this summer and Wave 2 is here to accompany you whilst embarking on your travels. I absolutely adore this gorgeous fragrance - it not only represents summer in the way that it looks, but the scent of Wave 2 is exactly how I imagine summer to smell. Made for the dazzling, free-spirited, fun and exciting girl, who captivates everybody around her like a bright ray of sunshine. If you aspire to be this girl this summer, then this fragrance is definitely the perfect accompaniment to complete your summer 2017! Wave 2 has top notes of Sunlit Peach, Coconut Water and Sparkling Mandarin; Mid notes of Water Lily, Pink Freesia and Tiare Flower; and Dry notes of Driftwood, White Sands and creamy Vanilla Orchid.

If you want to get your hands on the scent of the summer, Wave 2 by Hollister is available exclusively from Superdrug and has been since May 3rd. This gorgeous fragrance however, will be available nationwide from 28th June 2017! Wave 2 retails at £22 for 30ml, £32 for 50ml and £39 for 100ml.


Abercrombie + Fitch | First Instinct

First Instinct by Abercrombie + Fitch is a fragrance inspired by the first moments of attraction between two hearts. When a spark is ignited, when two worlds collide, when two hearts catch fire and the first instinct is felt - this fragrance encapsulates just this. Oozing with charm, personality and an aura of something unique, this fragrance is a captivating floriental fragrance that I just can't get enough of. The packaging is chic, simple and classy - something that appeals to my aesthetic perfectly. The fragrance has top notes of Sun-kissed Magnolia blooms, uplifting Grapefruit Zest and bright Passionfruit; mid notes of wild Orange Flower, Butterfly Orchid and exotic Water Lily; and base notes of warm Amber, Creamy Tonka and addictive Musk. I adore this fragrance - it's definitely right up my alley! I'd say that the Abercrombie + Fitch fragrance is more sophisticated and the Wave 2 fragrance by Hollister is more fun and upbeat.

First Instinct by Abercrombie + Fitch is available nationwide and retails at £35 for 30ml, £50 for 50ml and £68 for 100ml.


These new fragrances from Hollister and Abercrombie + Fitch are truly stunning and ever so perfect for Summer 2017. The packaging, the fragrances, the stories behind them - everything about these beautiful scents scream summer 2017 and I for one cannot wait to make memories while wearing my scents of the summer!


Out of the two fragrances, Wave 2 by Hollister and First Instinct by Abercrombie + Fitch - which do you think would be your scent of Summer 2017?! Let me know in the comments below.










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite of the two! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I've not tried either brands perfumes but, they sound so delicate and fresh - perfect for summer! :)

    Hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these brands for perfume, you should definitely give them a try! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. I've been on the hunt for a new summer fragrance so I'll deffo give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so perfect for summer! I definitely recommend them! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig