New in: Clarins Summer 2017

22 comments

Summer is a time for fresh-faced beauty and there's no better way of achieving this than by having a blank canvas - bronzed cheeks, glossy lips and poppin' eyes. Get summer ready with Clarins and their gorgeous new Summer Bronze collection. In this piece I shall be talking you through some gorgeous bits I recently picked up from Clarins' new collection.. dare to go tropical!

If you're looking to warm up your complexion as summer approaches us, but you're not one for sunbeds, fake tan or spray tans, then this collection is really going to appeal to you! From gorgeous bronzers, glossy lip oils, shimmery shadows, hydrating balms and shimmer eye pencils - this collection is your summer makeup capsule collection. I picked up a few bits from this fab new Tropical summer collection and I love the products so much that I just have to share them all with you..

Summer Bronzing and Blush Compact

Bronzers aren't usually for me as I'm quite a pale gal, but honestly, this bronzer is super natural and doesn't look orange when applied. If you want a slightly warmer complexion that will glow beneath the sun rays, then this compact is definitely for you. Not only is the packaging absolutely gorgeous but the bronzer and blush themselves are beautiful. A gorgeous, effortless formula means that application is exactly that - effortlessly gorgeous! Comprising of three different matte shades and an iridescent coral blush, you can either swirl each shade together or apply separately for a more chiselled look, this powder compact is a vacation for your face. My mum also adores this powder and actually purchased one for herself after I raved about mine so much!


Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

Lip Oils are set to be huge this Summer and I for one am so hyped about this. I'm a die-hard lipstick fan and I honestly can't help but love these super light and hydrating lip oils. As soon as you hear the phrase 'lip oil' you instantly imagine a greasy, heavy oil, but this isn't true at all.. these lip oils are smooth, silky and have more of a gloss attribute to them. Non-sticky, super shiny and full of nutrition, the Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils by Clarins really are something special. The lip oils come in a variety of shades and fruity scents - from Mint to Honey; Raspberry to Candy and Tangerine to Red Berry, there really is something for everybody. Not only to the glosses smell great, they also taste amazing and look incredible on the lips, achieving a super shiny finish which doesn't feel tacky or unnatural. The two lip oils I decided to invest in were the Mint and Tangerine - both of these lip oils look and feel super natural when applied, they also hydrate my lips and subtlety taste amazing. Retailing at just £19 each, these lip oils are a fabulous buy for the coming summer months, especially if you're after something to enhance your natural beauty.

Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil 

I adore wearing eyeliners on my lower lash line but hate the risk that comes with wearing them - smudges! I have Hayfever and it can be so frustrating when it's summer and my eyes are streaming, as this means my eye makeup will most-likely be ruined for the day. Waterproof eyeliner pencils are the perfect solution, especially when they come in he most gorgeous metallic shades imaginable. These eyeliners are super pigmented, last all day long and don't smudge even when my eyes water because of the cold, heat or Hayfever! Retailing at £17.50, if your eyes water like mine tend to, these eyeliner pencils are a must! I decided to get these pencils in the shades: Copper and Gold. 


I absolutely adore this collection and I am super happy that I decided to invest in some of their fab new launches! What do you think of Clarins' new collection for Summer 2017? Let me know in the comments section below.












SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

22 comments

  1. That bronzer is beautiful! Every summer, they release beautiful products xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! Thanks so much for reading, my lovely! - Moll xx

      Delete
  2. The bronzer looks like a pretty color!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so creamy, easy blended and super pigmented! - Moll xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try one of the lip oils, the honey one sounds amazing although I bet the mint one makes your teeth look really bright! :)

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip oils are SO gorgeous! Such a great buy. The mint one is super refreshing, probably my fave! - Moll xx

      Delete
  4. I swear Clarins bronzers keep getting prettier and prettier, their lip oils are definitely on my list too. Thanks for sharing, brilliant post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, don't they!? The lip oils are amazing!! Thank you so much for reading, beautiful! - Moll xx

      Delete
  5. I loveeee the comfort oil!!! It's so good :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bronzer looks gorgeous! I'm tempted to pick it up x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seeing that bronzer all over the place! It looks amazing and I'm so tempted to pick it up. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely stunning.. I definitely recommend it! - Moll xx

      Delete
  8. I love the sound of lip oils, it's exactly the kind of thing I love! Will definitely be picking up one of those up.

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Do let me know which one you decide to get, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  9. I love how light is the bronzer, I mostly use darker shades than this one in summer, when I get a nice tan but for now that I am pale, this is perfect!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, isn't it!? - Mollie xx

      Delete
  10. The bronzer is so beauftiful...Up until recently I didn't have the perfect bronzer, otherwise I would've loved to have gotten this one xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a wonderful bronzer! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  11. I've never tried anything from this brand, but I've heard good things. the bronzer and blush look lovely! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just! You should try the brand out! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig