Lulu Guinness launches a clothing line!

2 comments


One of my favourite quintessentially British accessory designers is launching a read-to-wear clothing line and I for one am incredibly excited. Known for her unique designs, usage of red, white and black and creativity and flair, Lulu Guinness is talented beyond words.


The collection that Lulu Guinness has designed has been specifically made to suit, fit and flatter women of all ages and sizes. In an interview with Vogue Magazine Online, Lulu Guinness revealed how she tried each and every piece of clothing on women from a size 8 to a size 16 - this is breaking fashion boundaries - finally a collection to suit, fit and flatter women of most sizes and ages. I love the fact that Lulu has really thought about her consumers, which in turn means she has created the most universal collection imaginable - timeless and unique pieces that can be worn by a vast variety of women.



The collection comprises of mainly a letterbox red, black and white colour palette - classic Lulu Guinness! From gorgeous feminine red flowing dresses, to simplistic black blouses and jackets that feature just a minimal line drawing by artist, Jonathan Calugi. The collection is recognisably Lulu and her fans, like myself, would instantly know this just by the aura and vibe you get upon setting your eyes on the collection.

 





 


Above are some of my top picks from Lulu's forthcoming collection. The simplistic and incredibly minimal chic pieces from her collection are set to be a big hit amongst new and current Lulu fans alike. Lulu emits a fun and humorous vibe and this is something that come across really well in her gorgeous new collection. She told Vogue Magazine Online that she has already completed next season's collection and is excited to unveil it, she says that it's must brighter, and I for one cannot wait to see it!


I can't seem to find out how much the pieces are expected to retail at, but as soon as I know anything, I will be sure to update you all on her and social media (and most likely in a brand new blog post).
I've been in love with Lulu Guinness' accessories since around 2013 and I haven't ever stopped loving her innovative, humorous and fun designs. I own multiple pieces from her accessory line, from handbags to purses, makeup bags to umbrellas and tote bags to pencil cases. I really cannot wait to get my hands on one of the gorgeous pieces from above. The colour palette she has used for this collection are really up my street and I'm incredibly excited that me and Lulu are on the same wavelength when it comes to fashion.

What do you think of Lulu Guinness' forthcoming collection? Are there any pieces that jump out at you the most? Let me know!




Photo credit: Stefan Sieler and Vogue Magazine Online
Photos and information: Vogue Magazine Online
http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/lulu-guinness-clothing-launch-pictures-interview













SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This collection sounds fab. I especially love letterbox red. It's a colour that suits everyone I think. xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just amazing! I adore it. Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig