Clinique #TakeTheDayOff Cleansing Balm

16 comments


Sometimes we just have to take the day off and I couldn't think of a better way to do this than with this amazing cleansing balm from Clinique. #TakeTheDayOff is an innovative cleansing balm which removes all traces of all kinds of makeup in seconds, sounds amazing, right!?

I've always been beyond dubious about cleansing balms as I worry so much about getting oil in my eyes - so prior to initial application, I was a little worried about how my eyes would react - but I didn't need to worry whatsoever. This balm is gentle, non-greasy and rinses off better than I could have ever imagined. The Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clinique is lightweight, gentle on the skin, suitable for all skin types, fragrance free and works a treat even on waterproof mascara or foundations which contain SPFs! 


So, how do you use the Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm? It's simple and I mean super simple! At the end of the day, with a full face of makeup, simply massage a small dollop of balm all over your face (eyes and all!) until a silky oil has formed. Massage in until your makeup starts to dissolve, rinse well with warm water and a muslin cloth and then pat dry. That's the way to dissolve away your day!

I have super sensitive skin - usually with skincare products I run the risk of my skin breaking out, but not with products from Clinique and especially not with this gorgeous cleansing balm. My eyes weren't irritated at all, my skin didn't feel greasy after rinsing and panda eyes are now a thing of the past. This beautiful balm that turns into a fluid oil upon application and leaves no trace once rinsed, really is a lifesaver.


The #TakeTheDayOff Cleansing Balm by Clinique is the UK's No1 Cleansing Balm and I can definitely see why. I really wish I'd discovered this sooner - it's a stunning skincare product which works seamlessly to remove makeup and impurities in an instant without irritating the eyes or skin.

A 125ml tub of #TakeTheDayOff retails at just £23, which is incredibly good value for a product which will definitely last months on end due to only needing a tiny amount when used. If you're a tad dubious about trying this product then you should definitely take advantage of the promotion happening at John Lewis on 25th and 26th May 2017 - get a free, no purchase necessary, sample (15ml) of the Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm from John Lewis stores nationwide. Take advantage of this giveaway while it lasts, because once they're gone, they're gone! And trust me, once you've tried out the sample, you're going to want have to purchase the full-size!

Have you tried this cleansing balm? If not, will you be taking advantage of the giveaway at John Lewis? Let me know in the comments below.













SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments

  1. Oooo I've try the Take the Day Off cleansing oil for eye makeup and lips, but haven't try the balm! Sounds so lush though, so I'll definitely have to try! Xx

    theemasphere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the oil, it looks amazing! The balm is amazing, you should definitely try it out - take advantage of the promotion at John Lewis, my love! Thanks so much for reading - I adore your blog, Emma!

      Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I need to repurchase this - just need to finish up a few other cleansers first though! xx

    Beautylymin| LuxurySkincareGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? I've just opened my 15ml sample for now and then I'm saving the full-size for when I've used up my Bee Good and Liz Earle cleansers! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. First of all, I love your photos! I haven't used Clinique products in ages and this one sounds perfect for me. I love cleansing products, no, I am obsessed with cleansing products! x:)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you ever so much, Yiota! That means ever such a lot to me. I have been using Clinique products for years now and I just can't get enough of them! I am also obsessed with cleansing products! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. love the name of this cleanser. Take the day off

    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great play on words isn't it!? - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. I am so tempted to get this as my current Shiseido Cleansing Oil is about to run out. I'm not sure if I should be buying a balm or oil again but I'l really leaning towards this now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this balm, although want to try an oil soon! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  6. I really love this cleansing balm! It makes cleansing my face so much easier.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? It's amazing!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  7. Good post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/
    https://twitter.com/Elegant_e_blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard a lot about this balm but haven't tried it myself as I have stocked up on cleansers and makeup removers etc. I will check it out for sure next time I need a similar product as it sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I totally recommend you trying it out! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig