Discovering soy wax candles with JOIK

12 comments

Candles are something that I have adored for many years. My mum really got me into burning scented candles around 4 years ago, when she was completely besotted with Yankee Candles and slowly converted me into loving them too. Since then, I have been absolutely obsessed with trying out different brands of scented candles and trust me, I have trialled a fair few but none have quite come close to this brand... JOIK!

JOIK is a brand which originates from Estonia. Each and every JOIK product is handmade in a small batch using the finest ingredients imaginable. Achieving opulent products, which in turn deliver exquisitely luxurious results - JOIK's products make the perfect pampering accompaniment.

Made with Soy wax, which is a natural candle wax formulated from a renewable energy source - soybeans, JOIK's candles not only smell great, but the candles themselves are 100% biodegradable. Soy wax is known to burn far longer than general candles which are usually made out of paraffin wax.

I decided to purchase three different fragranced candles from JOIK. The candles are very reasonably priced too. At just £12.50, they're SO affordable and won't hurt anybodies budget too much. I purchased Damascus Rose, Lavender Fields and Strawberry Rhubarb.

Damascus Rose is a delicately fragranced soy wax candle. Boasting of the most gorgeous, true-to-life fresh cut roses scent, this candle fills the entire room with a gorgeous fragrance which lasts for hours. Not too potent, nor too light, this gorgeous candle is definitely a firm favourite of mine. Lavender Fields is similar to Damascus Rose in the sense of the floral factor. Both floral candles are heady and sensual, while not overpowering or light. Lavender Fields is the perfect relaxation fragrance and this candle makes the perfect evening candle. After a stressful day at college the other week, I got home and had the most relaxing, pampering bath with the Lavender Fields candle lit in the bathroom - bliss!! Strawberry Rhubarb is a gorgeous scent and a firm favourite of my mums! My mum adores the foodie scents by Yankee Candle (especially their Sweet Strawberries candle) but she definitely prefers this. At almost half the price of YC and not forgetting that JOIK is organic, how can we resit this brand of Soy wax candle? The Strawberry Rhubarb candle really is the perfect scent for summer. Juicy and succulent strawberries with a touch of sour rhubarb - mmmmm!

The colouring of each of the candles is bright and vivid. The fragrance is strong and sensual. And the quality of the Soy wax is second to none. These candles last for WEEKS on end and each one delivers a gorgeous fragrance which fills your home to create the most perfect atmosphere. If you're looking for gorgeously presented candles in bright, vivid colours, with the most gorgeous fragrance to them, I highly recommend these gorgeous candles by JOIK via LoveLula!

What's your favourite brand of candle? I adore JOIK (especially in Damascus Rose) and Pacifica (especially in Island Vanilla)! Let me know your favourite brands/fragrances in the comments section below.















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. Oh, amazing candles!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of these before, but they look stunning! I love the sound of Strawberry Rhubarb!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are gorgeous! Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a candle girl! Nice review!
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of these before. I don't really have a favorite brand but I love anything that is calming and not too overpowering.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try JOIK! Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. These look so fun! And the scents sound great.

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  6. Scent named "La bella vita" is my favourite.. When I smell it, life seems immediately more beautyful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That sounds splendid! I may have to give it a try. Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig