My first ever Charlotte Tilbury makeup haul

11 comments

Charlotte Tilbury is a brand that before now, I had always lusted over and desperately wanted to try. Gorgeous art deco style packaging with the prettiest and most instagrammable rose gold accents, Charlotte Tilbury's packaging isn't the only gorgeous thing about this incredible brand. 

Charlotte Tilbury isn't just a brand. Charlotte Tilbury is a world-renowned makeup artist whom has worked with some of the most famous photographers, models and celebrities in the universe. In September 2013, Tilbury launched her self-titled makeup and skincare brand and well, the rest is history. I had been meaning to try out some of Charlotte's makeup for the past two years so, here I am reviewing my latest Charlotte Tilbury makeup additions...

Hot Lips Matte Revolution Lipstick in 'Bosworth's Beauty'

Soft pink lipsticks are incredibly hard to come by; I think that I've only ever found two perfect soft pinks, including this one. I'm a sucker for bold lips, but I also adore sporting a lighter more neutral lip. This beautiful cool pink toned lipstick in Charlotte Tilbury's famous MATTE REVOLUTION formula is the most beautiful pink I have ever set my eyes and lips on, it's simply stunning. When I was choosing a lipstick of hers to purchase, I was torn between this gorgeous pink, Bosworth's Beauty, and Carina's Love, a beautifully bold red lipstick, but I am so happy I picked this lipstick as it's beyond perfect. At just £24, I feel that this lipstick is definitely reasonably priced for the incredibly quality. Not only is the packaging alone worthy of the price, but the formula of Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick is just incredible - I adore it it pieces. The formula is by far the best formula of lipstick I have ever tried - smooth, silky and creamy with a matte look - perfection!


Magic Foundation in 'Shade 02'

Foundations are something of a holy grail product for almost every makeup wearer across the land. For many years I have soley depended on my holy grail drugstore foundation by Bourjois - Healthy Mix, but since using Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation, I have fallen head over heels in love. The coverage of this foundation is AMAZING. I can sometimes have very spot prone skin and it can be incredibly tough to cover up lumps, bumps, redness and pimples, but I have found that since using the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation, 1) I barely get any spots whatsoever, it somehow diminishes them.. it really is magic! and 2) If I do get the odd breakout, I don't have to fret as I know that this miracle in a bottle will cover them in NO time at all.

Not only am I incredibly spot prone, but I am also super pale with an olive/yellow undertone. I find it so difficult to find the perfect shades of foundations but the shades on the website are so true to live it just makes it so easy. I guessed that I'd be Shade 02 and I was spot on. Shade 02 is the perfect shade for me and I will definitely continue using this foundation for the foreseeable future, it's my high-end holy grail and I don't know how I could live without it. Not only does the shade match perfectly, but this foundation blends into my skin perfectly, seamlessly, flawlessly. For only £30, I feel that this foundation is priced perfectly. For a premium foundation which has all of the above mentioned attributes, I couldn't imagine this foundation being priced for any less; personally, I feel that £30 for Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation is a bargain, a steal and most importantly an investment in good skin!

Cheek to Chic Blush in 'First Love'

Blushes are only something I occasionally dabbled in until the midst of last year and ever since, I have been besotted with blushers. I'm not overly enthusiastic about wearing bright blushes (bright peaches and poppin' pinks) but there's something about this light and airy neutral blush in the shade 'First Love'. Some people could argue that this blush isn't bright enough but I beg to differ. Personally, for my skintone, this blush is beyond perfect. It's rare that you find a blush that can team with any and every of your lipsticks and it's rare that you find a blush that blends so well into your foundation. The light peach undertones in this blush match with my skintone so well, it's actually unbelievable. At £30, this blush is slightly on the more premium side, but totally worth every penny. With Charlotte Tilbury's signature Art Deco style packaging, a large amount of product and a professional blush formula, this blush is definitely a no-brianer and I will definitely be re-puchasing this in the future. Also, after trying this blush, it has really made me want to try a pressed face powder.

Luxury Palette in 'The Vintage Vamp'

If you're looking for a multi-tasking, small but incredibly mighty, highly photogenic eyeshadow palette, here's your new best friend - you can thank me later. This beautiful palette by Charlotte Tilbury is beyond beautiful. Comprising of two metallic, highly pigmented and super glittery shades with an additional two deeply pigmented shades, this palette allows you to create a variety of different looks in the swipe of a tapered blending brush. From dark, Autumnal eye looks, to shimmery Springtime looks and heavy yet glittery, light reflecting nighttime looks - this palette is my new go-to palette. Retailing at just £39, although the price tag may be slightly hefty, the product within is incredible and for the most part, definitely worth the money.



After trying Charlotte Tilbury for the first time, I have become besotted with the brand. I couldn't imagine my life without any of these products. The foundation is now my holy grail high end and along with everything else featured in this post, I shall definitely be re-purchasing again the future.

Have you tried any makeup or skincare by Charlotte Tilbury? Let me know below.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. Great post!

    Check out my new post:
    http://facebook.com/dearcreditcard
    http://dearcreditcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Thank you for reading, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely made me want that lipstick. The struggle is real! So many lipsticks in my collection but you never have too many, right? I've been meaning to try Charlotte Tilbury make up and now I know what I'll be buying! Xx

    www.gurlsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick is definitely my favourite! You can NEVER have too many lipstick, go and get it girl ;) Thank you so much for reading, so glad you enjoyed it! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. These all look great! I've never tried something by Charlotte Tilbury, but I've always wanted to ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try to try something from Charlotte Tilbury soon - it's an incredible brand; my new favourite for sure! Thank you for reading, lovely! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so magical, you capture them beautifully! I'm longing to try everything haha! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! You should definitely try to try some of these products. Charlotte Tilbury is such a gorgeous brand! Thank you for reading, my love! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  5. I love Charlotte Tilbuty makeup! Pillowtalk lip liner is my favourite! I love the look of that blush!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, isn't it!? Oooh! That liner looks gorgeous, I think I'm going to have to invest in it. The blush is amazing, you should definitely consider purchasing it! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  6. I unfortunately have never tried Charlotte Tilbury make-up but after reading this post I am really tempted to go and buy some despite the slightly higher price!! I am a great lover of lipsticks so might try the Bosworths Beauty Lipstick :) I have heard such good things about the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation!!

    gracethoroughgoodbeauty | I'm a London based 19 year old who happens to have a blog about my favourite things which include: beauty, musicals, travel and lots more ❤️
    https://gracethoroughgoodbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig