Classic makeup with Lord & Berry

6 comments

Lord & Berry is a brand I have loved for around a year now. Ever since my uncle bought me a lip and eye liner from them, I just kind of fell head over heels in love with them. Within this post, I shall be sharing some of my all time favourite makeup products by them that I use to create my most classic makeup looks.


SETA Single Eyeshadows

These highly pigmented mono eyeshadows by Lord & Berry are their SETA eyeshadows and they retail at £12. The shades I have from this range are: 'LOVE IT', 'BURNT' and 'TAUPE'. These shadows are intensively pigmented and incredibly creamy which means they blend really well! I'm not usually one for mono eyeshadows as I adore eyeshadow palettes too much, but since trying these, I am a total convert! Mono eyeshadows are now my new obsession. Now, let me talk you through what each shade is like. LOVE IT is a gorgeous brown toned shimmer, which looks amazing in the crease of your eye lid. BURNT is a tad more rusty in comparison to 'Love It' but still just as shimmery, creamy and easy to blend. TAUPE is a beautiful matte taupe shade with an undertone of grey - perfect for a transition shade, especially when trying to achieve a smokey eye. These eyeshadows retail at £12 each, which is a reasonable price for the quality and pigment of these shadows.

Loose Powder

I stopped wearing powder last Summer as I just felt it dried my skin out and made it look cakey. Just before Christmas I started wearing my MAC powder again and was happy with the results but then when I got this powder and started using just after Christmas, I just fell in love instantly. The powder itself is incredibly light, airy and doesn't look caked-on at all. The packaging is sleek and simple, which enables the product to look incredibly classy, high-end and expensive. I adore this powder so much and will definitely be repurchasing! This powder retails at £18.

Matte Crayon Lipstick in 'Lust'

Crayon lipsticks are a thing of beauty and pure convenience. Easy to apply, with the most perfectly shaped bullet, this matte crayon lipstick in the shade 'Lust' is a beautiful pink shade which is the perfect everyday lippie. A gorgeous formula which doesn't dry your lips but instead ensures they are hydrated and highly moisturised throughout the day. I really love the formula of this lipstick and love how it looks matte, yet doesn't dry out my lips. It's a gorgeous pinky toned red, which looks great with classic outfits. This Matte Crayon retails at £12.

Timeless Kissproof Lipstick in 'Bold Red'

As you're all probably well aware, red lipstick is my thing. I must own around 20+ red lippies and I won't stop purchasing them as long as I'm alive. I've found it incredibly difficult to find a perfect Matte Red Liquid Lipstick though, but now I can rejoice as I've finally found the one. The Timeless Kissproof lipstick in Bold Red by Lord & Berry is a highly pigmented pillar box red which stays on all day, doesn't transfer off onto things and needs minimal touch ups throughout the day. When I first wore this lipstick out, I wasn't expecting how long it would last - it really, really surprised me - this is now my go-to, must-have, super-sassy red lipstick and I LOVE it. Honestly, how could I live without this!? I don't think I could!! This gorgeous lipstick retails at £15, which isn't bad at all, considering the high quality and longevity of the lipstick.

Lip Oil Potion: Fluid Lip Treatment

My lips were incredibly chapped before Christmas, I just couldn't find anything that worked efficiently. I tried every lip balm I had in my skincare drawer and nothing worked, so when I got this Lipstick around Christmas time, I was so happy! It honestly worked wonders on my chapped lips and made certain that they were feeling soft, silky and smooth ready for 2017! This lip oil potion glides on like honey and nourishes every part of your lips to ensure they are feeling extra silky. Perfect for matte lipstick wearers and oh so perfect for the colder months, this lip oil potion by Lord & Berry will now forever be in my makeup collection! This Lip Oil retails at £14.


After discovering this incredible brand, Lord and Berry now has to be one of my favourite brands. It's incredibly underrated, the quality of each of the products is second to none.

Have you tried Lord and Berry? What is your favourite product from the products I have above?











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I've actually never tried Lord & Berry but this post has really encouraged me too, so well written Thanks for sharing x

    SHAKIRA / SHAKIRA SACKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this brand. Do let me know if you decide to try any of their makeup - I'd love to know your thoughts! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're so pigmented and super buttery! I definitely need to invest in more shades! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  3. The Timeless Kissproof lipstick looks gorgeous, it's the perfect classic red shade. I love wearing red lipsticks too but not all shades look nice on me.

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it's the best lipstick I have EVER tried/owned. I adore it to pieces and will definitely be investing in more shades (and probably a few back up reds too!!!) - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig