Rose Gold Favourites

Saturday 21 January 2017


Rose gold is a colour which is becoming more and more popular (thanks Instagram). I, and many others just can't get enough of this gorgeous pink toned gold which glows and shines beautifully. I have accumulated so many rose gold items over the past couple of years, so I have decided to put together this blog post showcasing just a few of my absolute favourites!

GlitterEyes Pressed Glitter

Glitter pigments are all over social media at the moment (and have been for the past year), they're increasing in popularity and I can definitely see why. Glitter pigments are the easy way to get 'fleeky' makeup that Instagram makeup artists would be proud of. The two gold toned shades above are super pretty and incredibly sparkly. The smaller pan is 'MochaShine' and the larger pan is from a trio palette 'CappuccinoTrio'. See my full review on GlitterEyes' products here.


Pixi Fairy Dust Metallic Warmth

Pixi is a brand that I only discovered a couple of months before Christmas. I had always wanted to try it but never got around to it until I was working on my Christmas Gift Guide and just couldn't resist this gorgeous stack of fabulous pigments. This gorgeous stack of Fairy Dust by Pixi is in the combination 'Metallic Warmth' and was a part of their Christmas collection. I adore these eyeshadows so much! They're so so so pigmented, incredibly pretty and glimmer in the light ever so beautifully! My only fault with Pixi's Fairy Dust is the way it creases, even with my holy grail Urban Decay primer potion, this gorgeous eyeshadow still manages to crease a little.. buuut this doesn't stop me from wearing it over and over again. I really adore the colours and the depth of each shade too.


Michael Kors Timepiece

I've had this gorgeous timepiece for around 3 years now and I just adore it to pieces. It's both pretty and incredibly classy. Comprising of a durable and versatile stainless steal bracelet and a beautiful pastel pink metallic face, this gorgeous watch goes with absolutely any outfit of mine and always looks just as classy as the first time I wore it. I adore watches that feel weighty and noticeable on my wrist, which is also another reason why I adore this watch so much. The watch is made from stainless steal which means unlike rose gold or other plated watches, it won't discolour in a hurry, which is just a godsend.



Orly Color Blast in Rose Chrome Foil

I adore painting my nails, I find it relaxing, peaceful and something that can take my mind off of the daily worries and woes of life. It can be incredibly difficult to find the perfect rose gold hue of nail polish, which is why I am still so chuffed that I discovered this beautiful nail polish around a year ago. Eye-catching, super shiny and incredibly metallic, this nail polish looks amazing with absolutely any outfit imaginable. It lasts around 5 days before wearing away/chipping off, which I don't think is bad at all. I highly recommend this nail lacquer, especially if you're a rose gold fanatic like myself.

Music Flower Lipsticks

These gorgeous lipsticks are incredible. Comprising of rose gold packaging and the most amazing and incredibly affordable formal, these lipsticks are two of my new favourites. Super sheeny and brilliantly pigmented, these fabulous lipsticks last for quite a while when on the lips too. These lipsticks are incredibly inexpensive too, retailing at just 99p each from Korea, these lipsticks prove that you don't have to buy a super expensive lipstick to achieve incredible results! I sadly can't find these on eBay any longer, but if I do find them again, I will be sure to update you.


Peach & Pearl Makeup Brushes

Makeup brushes are something us girls use each and every day of our lives, they're becoming a necessity and for me, an addiction too. I own way too many makeup brushes, but yet, I still don't own enough!! I adore these makeup brushes by Peach & Pearl so much (I also wrote a full review on them here, for anybody who may like to read a little more about them). Peach & Pearl makeup brushes are incredibly efficient, they blend your makeup seamlessly and not to mention, they look fab on your dressing table! Check out my full review for a more in-depth description.

Rosie for Autograph Cream Blush

Cream blushes are something that I only really discovered last Autumn and something I really wish I had discovered sooner. This gorgeous neutral toned cream blush by Rosie for Autograph is in the most gorgeous shade imaginable. Usually I would opt for a pinker more peachy blush, but this muted colour has really surprised me. I actually prefer a slightly muted, deeper blush compared to my usual peachy/pink. The shade I have is called 'Camisole' and I feel like this would also work amazingly well for a contour shade/cream. Retailing at £14, this gorgeous cream blush by Rosie for Autograph is available from Marks & Spencer.


The Vintage Cosmetics Company Eyelash Curlers

Eyelash curlers are a tool that I used to use religiously back when I was younger, I sadly fell out of love with them a few years ago, until now. I've been using these for about two weeks and have definitely noticed a difference in my lashes. My eyes look so much brighter and more awake when I curl my lashes, I can definitely tell when I haven't used them as I look much more tired and a tad more dull. PLUS, who can resist a gorgeous pair of ROSE GOLD eyelash curlers!?!? The Vintage Cosmetics Company sell some gorgeous beauty tools and I have fallen in love with so so many of them. I got these curlers as a part of their gorgeous Smokin' Gift Set which retails at £31.00.


So, those were a few of my favourite role gold beauty and fashion related items. I just adore this colour so much and I doubt I'll ever stop loving it.

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite rose gold hued product is!










4 comments

  1. I love rose gold too and I love seeing it all over instagram! I have my eye on some rose gold brushes a long time now, they are not expensive and I thought I could order them and if the quality is not great, I could always use them as props for my blog pictures! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fab idea! Props for blog photos can be expensive sometimes so using unwanted beauty tools is such a fab idea!! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with rose gold so these pictures are so ascetically pleasing haha! This is a great post! I love reading about your rose gold fave's!

    Darriyan xo
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hun!!! I adored taking these photographs, they are by far my favourite set of images I've taken this year! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?