Joan Collins - Timeless Beauty

14 comments


Joan Collins is a style icon. She oozes confidence, glamour, beauty and opulence, which is why so many of us adore her to pieces. She looks fantastic at aged 83 that it's just ridiculous for anybody to say they don't admire her beauty and her youthfulness. Her beautiful luxury makeup brand - Timeless Beauty was created by Joan, one of the most glamorous and iconic women in the world to inspire and empower women of all ages, as she believes that women have the right to feel beautiful no matter what their age.

Inspired by Hollywood and her love for all things Art Deco, Joan Collins' beautiful luxury beauty brand comprises of three sections: Skincare, Makeup and Fragrance. Each of her products are packaged exquisitely with the most amazing attention to detail.

Summer Kiss Compact Duo in Evelyn | £34

If you know me, you'll know that lipstick is a prominent part of me, my life and my personality. It's something I cannot go a day without wearing. Bold lips are an absolute 'go to' for me, especially reds and pinks. An issue I am always running into as an avid lipstick wearer (and self-confessed hoarder) is that I can never find my lipstick in my bag, it becomes a mission and a day-to-day struggle, which isn't glamorous at all - which is why I adore this gorgeously opulent compact, it's a dream come true. Perfectly presented, this handy compact duo by Joan Collins features a beautiful bronzing powder complete with a brush, plus one of Joan's incredible 'Divine' lipsticks. You can choose from a range of lipstick shades when purchasing this compact duo and I chose 'Evelyn' a beautiful bright pop of pink in a sheen formula.


Nail Lacquer in Evelyn | £13

Another obstacle that I and many other lipstick lovers run into near on every day, is the whole 'ahh no, my lipstick doesn't match my nail polish' saga. I face this problem almost all of the time and it's beyond annoying. When you have your nails matching your lipstick, you just feel put together and complete, which is why I can't get enough of the fact that Joan Collins' beauty range ensures all of her lipsticks match perfectly with each of her nail lacquers.


Joan Collins' brand - Timeless Beauty, is simply exquisite. Wouldn't you agree? From the glowing gold packaging to the incredible products and formula encased within, this brand is opulent, luxurious and ever so glamourous. If you adore high-end beauty with an Art Deco twist, this brand is for you. And just remember, no matter what your age - you deserve to look and feel GORGEOUS.










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. I love the packaging! The concept of the compact duo really intrigues me too. It would be perfect for travel. I'm not sure how much I'd reapply bronzer on the go, but having the lipstick and mirror in the compact would definitely be handy. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Tania! It's great for travelling and perfect for throwing into your handbag. Timeless Beauty also have a translucent powder option which would be great for the four seasons! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  2. How stunning is the packing - need to try! Gorgeous shots babe! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? - SO Istagrammable! Thank you for reading hun! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  3. The packaging is lovely! Also love the idea of a 'duo' pack. OOOh and that lipstick shade looks like the perfect shade of red! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is just GORGEOUS! I can't stop staring at it!! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  4. This has really intrgued me, going to have to try it out
    -A,XMandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it - I'm sure you'll adore this brand! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow this collection looks stunning! You can't go wrong with a classic red lip xx
    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO beautiful. I can't get enough of this brand, I'll definitely be purchasing more from Joan Collins Timeless Beauty! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  6. These all look really nice! I love the packaging ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shape of that nail varnish bottle is interesting! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can think is wow, the packaging is fancy AF. Everything matches beautifully, the nails and lipsticks are a perfect match!

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig