Health | Stir It Slim - the easy way to keep in shape

Leave a Comment

Since around July I have been using Forza's Diet Range to keep in shape. I'm currently trying to slim down a little but this isn't always as easy as you'd think, especially when you need to get lots of nutrients on a low calorie diet or lifestyle change. Forza's Diet range makes getting the right amount nutrients easy and accessible, their Stir it Slim range is SO perfect for me, especially as I'm quite busy and always on the go; keep on reading to see why I love these yummy hot drinks so much.

I've been on and off Forza's Diet shakes, Shake it Slim, for a couple of months and I noticed a significant change in my dress size, which was incredible, but sometimes drinking a cold shake every morning (especially as we're coming into the Winter) can be tedious and not highly enjoyable - a nice creamy hot chocolate, sweet caramel latte or beautifully rich plain latte all seem so much more appealing, right? Well, that's where Stir it Slim comes into play.

Available in 3 delicious flavours, Forza's Stir it Slim makes the perfect breakfast during the Autumn/Winter months. The shakes are equally as delicious but well, cold. And in the colder months, sipping a deliciously freezing cold strawberry shake before I rush out of the door to College isn't on the top of my list, but sipping a warm, filling, thick and super yummy hot drink is definitely at the top of my list. Not only are these drinks delicious, but they also contain loads of vitamins and minerals AND they're only 204 calories - it's a win, win!

To make any of these deliciously fulfilling hot drinks you simply just ad hot water and stir! It's really that simple - so they're just perfect if you're looking for a nice warming breakfast and in a rush to get out of the door in the morning. I am so thankful for these at the moment as they're just perfect for when I'm rushing to college, so much better than plain old toast or even a cold shake. My favourite flavour has to be the Caramel Latte - although they are all sensational. For lunch I will either have another one of these delicious hot drinks, a cold shake or a sandwich (if I'm having lunch at college). I always make sure I get my '5+ a day' in fruit and vegetables though - although these drinks are packed with nutrients, they still don't substitute your greens. I always make sure I have a smoothie or juice in the morning (2 of my 5), a fruit snack in the day (1 of my 5) and then 2 or more vegetables with my main meal at dinner time (2+ of my 5).

I highly recommend these fabulous hot drinks by Forza. Forza's Stir it Slim range is absolutely delicious AND they aid weightless - AMAZING, right!?

Forza's Stir it Slim's available directly from Forza's official website, Holland & Barratt or Boots. This range of hot drinks come in 3 different flavours - Latte, Caramel Latte and Hot Chocolate - they retail at £4.99 for a pack of 3 sachets.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig