Beauty | August 'Into the Sunset' Nailbox Review

19 comments

Today I shall be talking you through a very exciting beauty box concept. I'm quite new on the beauty box scene and I honestly think they are such an incredible and innovative idea and oh so perfect for any beauty lover. I am a massive nail polish hoarder and I honestly own so many, but you can NEVER have enough nail polishes, right!? If you're obsessed with painting your nails, just like me, then this exciting beauty box with a different is just for you...

Nailbox is a beauty subscription box with a difference. If you love the idea of receiving hot off the catwalk colours in the form of nail lacquers so you and your claws can be bang on trend, then look no further. I love the idea of beauty boxes but with some, it can be quite nerve-racking as to what you'll be receiving inside. 'Will I get a nail polish?' 'If I do, I hope it'll fit with what's on trend at the moment!?' They are just some of the questions that I have asked myself whilst waiting for a beauty box. These questions are now a thing of the past as Nailbox are here to save the day. When I first heard about this fabulous concept, I was honestly so excited. I find painting my nails very therapeutic and highly creative, so to find out that there's a beauty box to acquire to your particular needs is so fabulous.

Inside August's Nailbox there was 4 nail polishes and Apharsec nail stamp. This month's theme was 'Into the Sunset' which is very fitting as Summer is drawing to a close. The colours inside of this box were also very fitting with this month's theme. A gorgeous true to life purple 'Lost my Bikini in Molokini' by OPI, a very glamorous golden glitter 'Carrie'd Away' by Nicole by OPI from the Carrie Underwood Collection, a beautifully tangy orange 'Orange Création' by Bourjois from their 'So Laque!' range, a pure white stamping polish to accompany the stamping wheel, both by Asparsec.


The 3 nail polishes are absolutely incredible. I personally adore the combination of the OPI purple hued 'Lost my Bikini in Molokini' with the Nicole by OPI 'Carrie'd Away' gold glitter. I think it looks super classy and chic. OPI nail polish is definitely my most favourite nail polish brand. It never chips, lasts for over a week and looks just as good on day 5 as it did on day 1! The Bourjois polish is also incredible. I adore their 'So Laque!' range and find that they last for such a long time, also. A deep and highly pigmented orange that looks fabulous with NYX's Liquid Suede Lipstick in the shade 'Orange County'. The white stamping polish that goes with the Asparsec stamping wheel works so well with the stamper.


The stamping wheel works SO well - I am so in love with the concept of this stamping wheel. The one that came with this month's nailbox is nautical themed, so it has cute little illustrations of fish, ropes, life buoy ring and a ship's wheel. You simply apply some white polish to the illustration you want, wipe away the excess on some paper, use a toothpick or cotton bud to remove any further excess, wait a few seconds for the polish to set, press on nail for 5-7 seconds and remove - TAH-DAH! A perfectly printed nail! (I will be posting pics on Instagram when I have 'nailed' it properly, as it takes a few trials to master THE perfect print - follow me: theperksofmolliequirk).

In each month's box you receive a variety of polishes and tools, which is fabulous for any budding nail artist or anyone who wants to be creative and have a play around to achieve some cool and exciting nail looks.

Although Nailbox is a subscription box service, you can also buy them as a 'one off' - which is great if you're on a tighter budget or would only like a couple of nail polishes. As a 'one-off', one box from Nailbox will set you back £15, if you subscribe for three months it will cost £14.50 per month (one lump sum of £43.50), subscribing for 6 months will cost £14.00 per month (one lump sum of £84.00) and finally, subscribing to Nailbox for 12 months will cost you £13.50 per month which works out as a lump sum of £162. To read the full terms and conditions of the Nailbox subscriptions, click here.

Nailbox is a fabulous concept and idea that I KNOW for sure will go far in the world of beauty. Great as a treat for yourself or perfect as a gift for a loved one - Nailbox is affordable and incredible - you WILL NOT be disappointed!

What do you think of this fabulous concept? I adore it! Let me know what YOU think in the comments below!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

19 comments

  1. Ooh what a great box this month, love the look of that OPI shade xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the OPI shade too! It's such a lovely formula too! Totally recommend the polish itself and the Nailbox too! Thank you so much for reading - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this Nailbox, it's such a good idea with all the beauty boxes on the scene to have one dedicated to nails, and I love that it's not just nail polishes included, they've included the stamper and stamping polish as well. It would be fun if we saw them branch out into other, lesser known nail polish brands.

    Bethany || babbleswithbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally agree that lesser known nail brands should be included - such a great way to give newer brands some exposure! Thanks for reading! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  3. A Nailbox is such a good idea!! I love painting my nails so this sounds fab. Amazing brands in there too.

    www.phillippabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the concept of this Nailbox - so new and innovative! I adore painting my nails - it feels kinda therapeutic haha! Thanks for reading! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  4. Omg I need to subscribe to this box! I have so many nail varnishes - but you're right, you can never have too many haha! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do subscribe to this fabulous Nailbox! A girl can never have too many nail polishes ;) Haha!! Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  5. Love your beautiful box, seem pretty exiting to have it, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible! Thank you so much for reading! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  6. I didn't know that there is a nail product subscription box, how lovely! Love the blue and gold combination, looks so classy and perfect for winter!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed reading :) - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  7. I've heard a lot about the more famous beauty boxes but this is definitely a new one to me! I like that serious nail fans are catered for and you really do get a lot for your money!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an incredible concept and I adore it very much. I am such a nail polish hoarder so it's just perfect for me! Thank you for reading - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  8. This sounds like such a great idea! I'm obsessed with nail polish too so a beauty box centred around just these products sounds great! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it! Thank you so much for reading Georgia! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  9. Ooohhh a nail box. How cute? I totally need this because I am addicted to nail polish!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig