Skincare | Scrub Love Coffee and Coconut Scrub

10 comments

I am a sucker for body scrubs. I am also a sucker for anything that's coconut scented so when Scrub Love entered my life, it's safe to say I fell in love... just a little bit. Girls want to smell good, look good and feel good, right? Well, Scrub Love definitely ticks all of those boxes. 

Coffee scrubs are becoming more and more popular these days amongst bloggers, instagrammers and people in general. There's a big competition out there, as to which coffee scrub you should buy but today, I'm explaining why you should consider Scrub Love more than the rest.

Coffee and Coconuts, my two favourite C words. Coconut Affair* by Scrub Love combines the gritty scent of coffee beans with the refreshing scent of coconuts to give you the sweetest smelling, softest feeling skin you could ever imagine. This scrub is great as a wake up call in the morning but works just as well for a nighttime bath or shower. As soon as you rip off the top of the pouch, the scent of coconut fills the bathroom, it smells truly divine and tropical-getaway-like. The scrub itself is rough, but not so rough that it hurts your skin like some I have previously used. This scrub is great when applied to your face as it combats any dry, flaky areas, whilst the oils add moisture to ensure your skin is silky, smooth and softer than ever before.


The scrub rinses off really well and leaves no residue whatsoever, apart from the most gorgeous fragrant and smooth skin. After the first use, for that night and the day after that, my face felt less oily, a little supple and a lot more moisturised. My legs felt toned and silky, my arms felt smooth and any hard or dry patches of skin were diminished. After using Scrub Love I didn't even feel the need to moisturise or use a dry skin lotion - my skin felt good to go! Scrubbing in a circular motion with Scrub Love promotes circulation which in turn can help diminish stretch marks, cellulite and other skin woes!

Scrub Love is 100% natural and organic and comes in 3 tantalising options - Original Lovin', Coconut Affair and Mint Temptation. Each scrub is made from 100% organic coffee beans, various oils that replenish and revive your skin and its cells, and a fabulously natural fragrance that leaves your skin smelling super sweet. I would love to try their Mint Temptation as it's full of Tea Tree and Peppermint oils and these ingredients would sort out my spots, acne and blemishes. I recommend Original Lovin' for any girl(or boy) who adores Starbucks and pink packaging, the Coconut Affair for any girl(or boy) who wants to get coco loco in the shower with the fragrant scent of refreshing coconut or Mint Temptation for any girl(or boy) who wants a tingling minty scrub that is in need of some antiseptic action! I 100% recommend Scrub Love to any coffee scrub lover or newbie. Their scrubs are incredible and leave my skin feeling revived, renewed and alive.



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I love scrubs so much! This one looks great.
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scrubs too! It really is amazing! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  2. Ah the messiness really puts me off, but it sounds amazing and worth the mess! xx

    Gemma • Miss Makeup Magpie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the mess. My skin becomes more glowy everyday! Thanks for reading Gemma! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds great and would love to try this product

    would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos Mollie! Looks like a great scrub, and I may well have to give this a go. I'm always a little put off by scrubs because of the time they take to do and the mess they can make, but the benefits of this one seem to be worth it!

    Megan / Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! The mess and time is 100% worth it as the results are SO incredible. I totally recommend this scrub! Let me know if you decide to try it and how you get on with it too. Thank you so much for reading, Megan! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely! Scrubs are usually too harsh on my skin, but it's nice to hear about this one ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have the same problem, Amy, but this scrub is super gentle yet still exfoliating! Thank you so much for reading!! - Mollie xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig